Off Topic A place for you car junkies to boldly post off topic. Almost anything goes.
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

AUDI girl vs. BMW girl vs. MERCEDES girl

Search this Thread

Old 03-03-2013, 10:59 AM
Administrator

^ You're just saying that because you're in your 80's. Oldie!

Old 03-03-2013, 04:33 PM
Senior Administrator

Get off my lawn!!!

Old 03-11-2013, 03:51 AM
Banned

My favourite car is BMW. Most car lovers will tell you the same. Of course many like Audi and Mercedes Benz, but if performance is your primary attention, BMW strikes the other two away.

Old 06-03-2013, 06:53 PM
1st Gear

I own both an Audi a4 Quattro and a BMW 328Xi. So what am I?
The BMW is faster but the Audi interior is more plush.
Both handle well but when I'm at nine- tenths through a curve, I feel better in the BMW.
Probably because of its superior weight distribution.
But . . . That's only my opinion when driving these cars.

Old 05-14-2017, 08:23 PM
1st Gear

Audi: A girl that cares what they drive.. usually sophisticated and down to earth, higher education smarter..
I bought an Audi A6 Avant Quattro last month for my business. I hope this is the impression people have of me!

I'm definitely in the market for original spec rear springs, though. This car does NOT look good lowered, and the previous owner was all about the low profile tires on sporty wheels. I may be selling the wheels...

Old 02-27-2018, 12:26 PM
1st Gear

Dear all, if anyone want to buy an Audi on leasing then I have a great dealer for you which is DSR Leasing. 2-3 days ago, I checked their website and I’m really very impressed from their offers. They were offering the best deals on each car. https://dsrleasing.com/car-listings/...-lease-309-mo/

Old 07-18-2020, 01:47 AM
1st Gear
Default What if a girl has both, a bmw and a mercedes?

You people assume on behalf of all population, I am 30 years old and I own a mercedes and a bmw.. I live on my own, so what do you have to say about me? Grow up.. u can’t tell **** anout a person by it’s car. It’s just a matter of how much and what do u want to achieve in life. Assuming that you have none, this discussion is meaningless...
Originally Posted by lauren5757
When i see a guy driving a mercedes, i tend to assume he's full of himself and hung up on stereotypes himself. Like, he wants people to know/think he has money. Girls that drive mercedes are usually the type that are nice to your face, but hags in general.

As for BMW's, the guys i know tend to think they own the best car in the world. When i see a guy driving a bmw, i usually assume he's married, I dunno why.... it just seems like the married guy who makes a good amoout of money car.... safe enough to drive the family around in, but sporty enough to feel hot in when he's out by himself. Usually girls with BMW's only bought their car because they know it's a nice car, like they seem to have no attachment to their car, but drive it because they want to be seen as someone who has a bmw and made a smart buying decision.

I always meet cool Audi people and don't really see any stereotypes toward them. I'm probably partial though.

I'd like to think I don't think these things about people for no reason, but can't help it sometimes.

Old 07-20-2020, 01:25 PM
1st Gear

Register using the link👇 only confirm the email.I'll show you my photos and videos💋You will find me by the nick KateCall
https://datingukrwomen.com/katecall

Old 07-29-2020, 02:50 AM
Banned

You can argue endlessly about which car is better, especially when it comes to brands as close as BMW and Audi. Judging by the various ratings, cars of one brand or another equally fall into them, so this indicator is not objective https://thaiwomen.dating/. In addition, any manufacturer sometimes produces better models or less successful ones. So I think the brand doesn't matter

Last edited by amnazid; 07-30-2020 at 02:59 AM.
Old 03-18-2021, 11:29 AM
1st Gear

This is hilarious! Thank you for the question and all the responses!

Quick Reply: AUDI girl vs. BMW girl vs. MERCEDES girl