Off Topic A place for you car junkies to boldly post off topic. Almost anything goes.
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

Audi and VW owners...

Search this Thread

Old 07-18-2005, 04:12 AM
2nd Gear
Default RE: Audi and VW owners...

hey now, now what did i put in the pet peeve post! just cuz they are a girl does not mean they are clueless! however; when it comes to cars, guys do tend to come out on top

Old 07-18-2005, 04:15 AM
Administrator

ORIGINAL: lauren5757

hey now, now what did i put in the pet peeve post! just cuz they are a girl does not mean they are clueless! however; when it comes to cars, guys do tend to come out on top
damn im i gonna **** off every gurl that comes on this forum in the beginng[:@]
but reemember i didnt say all if your a gurl your clueless

Old 07-18-2005, 04:33 AM
2nd Gear

yes, it is definitely your fault there are no other girls and you all have to listen to me yap all the time

..... i probably didnt' mention this cuz it sounds so stupid, but i have insomnia, i usually go through monthish long spells a few times a year and then i found this forum and i LOVE it, i'm completely addicted, it keeps me so occupied when i'm up late and am sick of tv, plus i do work on my computer and keep this minimized so i always have something fun to check out!

so i'll let the chick comments slide, just because i'm nice

Old 07-18-2005, 04:40 AM
5th Gear

hey, do you really have insomnia? like not just trouble sleeping, but clinically diagnosed insomnia? i've always wondered how that works...like, can you function normally during the day if you haven't had a good nights sleep in days? i can usually go one night without sleep, but by the second night i'm beat...i don't understand how people can go weeks at a time without rest

Old 07-18-2005, 04:50 AM
2nd Gear

well, i dunno.... i sleep, but like 3 to 4 hours a night, then about once a week during the insomnia period i crash and sleep like 12 to 14 hours straight, it's really strange
i've never actually went to a dr about it, but was just talking to a friend of mine about it and they suggested i go to someone.... up until this year i never really thought about it or noticed it as much as i have lately, i dunno if it's because it wasn't as bad or i was just ignoring it

i've been workign at pier 1 this summer, was recently promoted (and i apologize if any of you will be extremely jealous, i can't help it that i'm so accomplished, ha ha) to stock room manager, so i've been spending all week rearranging basically a huge massive heap of everything imaginable all day everyday this week from about 9 to 530, so i have to get up at 720 am to get there on time and get ready, but have been falling asleep between 3 and 4, i've also been working out a lot this week and babysat for a few people but when i'm getting all ready to sleep i feel exhausted but when i get into bed i just can't sleep....

it is soooooooooooooooooooooooooooo freakin' annoying! it seriously brings me almost to tears sometimes, i wish it on no one, but i'll let you know if i find out anything interesting about it if i go to a dr, but i function completely perfectly, i usually just hit the snooze button a few extra times in the morning and then drink a little coffee

Old 07-18-2005, 04:58 AM
Administrator

people with clinically diagnosed insomnia get rest at like less than half rate.. their body is somewhat resting.. but they are awake.. if that makes sense.. hmm any docs in the house to better explain?

Old 07-18-2005, 04:58 AM
5th Gear

that's crazy stuff

wanna give me job at pier 1? i'll be your bitch

Old 07-18-2005, 05:04 AM
Administrator

I think Lauren needs to hook us up with some stuff

Old 07-18-2005, 05:04 AM
2nd Gear

sure! probably less than a commute from say santa cruz to san jose, ya know? it can be the trade off for me being your ring girl, you can be my stockroom bitch.... you'd probably be more competent than half the idiots i work with..... this one old guy gus, i can be struggling with something heavy, and rather than help me, he'll stand there until i'm done to walk around me, never even once stopping to ask if he can help, it makes me soooooooooo mad! i'm not even one of those chicks that expect guys to open doors for me or carry my purse

Old 07-18-2005, 05:06 AM
Administrator

kick his ***... that always works!!!

Quick Reply: Audi and VW owners...