Off Topic A place for you car junkies to boldly post off topic. Almost anything goes.

Audi and VW owners...

Search this Thread

Old 07-19-2005, 01:31 AM
Administrator
Default RE: Audi and VW owners...

yeah his team mate won the thingy today.. whats that called again? I heard they wont let him race next year because he is missing a testy.. and that makes him more aerodynamical

Old 07-19-2005, 01:53 AM
5th Gear

you guys here about that one rider who is sponsored by gatorade? i love that stuff....mmmmm, gatorade...

Old 07-19-2005, 01:54 AM
Administrator

I love gatorade commercials.. where they sweat it out in color... Commercials that reminds me... whatsup with that new underarmour commercial they got something new coming out but wont tell what it is yet... hmm

Old 07-19-2005, 02:03 AM
2nd Gear

ORIGINAL: EvilA4

I love how this topic was totally DERAILED!

My girlfriend used to work at Pier 1... worst job ever. Everyone there was such a ******... they slowly phased her out until she had no hours at all. Late, Pier 1 had some lawsuit against them and my girlfriend was awarded $500. Shes always lucky like that.

Now, something is going on with Gucci. She just randomly, one day, wanted a Gucci wallet... now theres a lawsuit against
them and she is going to get some bank off that.
OH yah, i totally do manual labor, but i figure i'll get in better shape doing it. The problem at pier1 is that they pay like nothing! I do much harder work there than I did at my old job and made twice as much. The only reason i work there is because i just moved here recently and wanted a summer job basically to just meet some people, which worked out great, i LOVE everyone i work with. And it's not like the managers idea to pay nothing, they have no saying over how much you get paid. I babysit and then work for a computerish company that is based in cali, so my money at pier1 is basically just extra income. Too bad your gf had a bad experience there.

Old 07-19-2005, 02:07 AM
Administrator

welcome back Lauren was wondering when you were going to come and join are conversations.. you slacker

Old 07-19-2005, 02:07 AM
5th Gear

lauren, what are you trying to do?! we're clearly trying to keep this thread on topic, and you're ruining it.

Old 07-19-2005, 02:08 AM
Administrator

tisk tisk tisk..

Old 07-19-2005, 05:03 AM
Senior Administrator

ORIGINAL: bentframe

lauren, what are you trying to do?! we're clearly trying to keep this thread on topic, and you're ruining it.
She's BAD...

Very very BAD.

And you know what we do to bad people, right?

PUNCH 'EM IN THE THROAT!!!

But, since you're one of us (even if you DO keep draggin off- topic threads off-topic), we'll just hafta give you a spanking (somebody find me a "spanking" smiley, willya?), except we're gonna doit like that lady in tha movie Airplane got it...

EVERYBODY LINE UP, Lauren gets a spankin!!! (Now wher'd I put that Handi-cam...)

Old 07-20-2005, 01:21 AM

ORIGINAL: bentframe

****... I sense the sarcasim! [:@]

But seriously... I could give a rats *** about what happens in an off topic thread... I just like how it started to just go a separate way at one point. CAN'T A MAN POINT OUT THE OBVIOUS?!?!?! Damn....

Old 07-20-2005, 01:34 AM
Administrator

u kno on this forum subject change an awful lot

Quick Reply: Audi and VW owners...