Off Topic A place for you car junkies to boldly post off topic. Almost anything goes.

Beer Pong / Drinking Games

Search this Thread

Old 02-16-2009, 01:22 PM
4th Gear

^thats not illegal and dangerous or anything...

Old 02-16-2009, 02:53 PM

Not at all. thats why the only time its been played is when i was drunk and it was shown to me by some friends

Old 02-16-2009, 03:24 PM
4th Gear

ahh... i see...

Old 02-16-2009, 04:23 PM

Yeop. even tho its funny to think about (maybe im just a true fukt up kid?) haha.

would be cool tho to plan to use on certain people. Like this little asian kid that drives around in his stock civic ex with windows down regardless of weather, bumpin shitty music outta what appears to be stock speakers, and redlining every gear he shifts into, around campus. see him everywhere, no one ever with him, just him, speeding around, car overloaded with premium rice only, gotta burn it off somehow i guess?

Old 02-18-2009, 12:25 AM

Originally Posted by mctavish11
And... another messed up game that I've (we've) got: Cardboard Kitty.

play it when drunk its usually funnier. take a piece of cardboard and cut it out in the shape of a cat, spray paint matte black, put a dime, tinfoil, whatever, something reflective for the eye, then place in roadway, preferably away from street lights, and watch what cars do when the kitty appears in their vision.
LMAO!!!!

The "Troll Roll" is never really enforced when we play. I mean I've never seen anyone have to run around the house naked for not getting one cup all game. You're just an ******* for not making any shots!!

"we're the party brigade, and we came here to play some drinking games..." - Landfill

Old 02-18-2009, 04:00 PM
Site Moderator

I play circle of death similar to Cab. If you really want to get paranoid, play Drug dealer at the same time.

Everyone gets a card. There's one King and one Ace, the rest are numbered cards.
The King is the cop and the ace is the drug dealer.
The cards are randomly dealt out. You look at your card only.
The drug dealer has to subtly wink at another player. Once a player gets winked at, they say "the deal is done." At that point you stop playing whatever game you were playing. Then the cop has to guess who the drug dealer is.
If the Drug dealer winks at the cop, all the cards are flipped and he takes all the drinks.
If the cop guesses a player and is wrong (say the player they guess is a 5), they take 5 drinks and continues to drink.
Once the cop guesses the drug dealer, the drug dealer must take the remaining drinks.
If you're playing with a lot of people, you'll want to use the lower numbered cards, and low amount of players you use high nubered cards).

Old 02-19-2009, 09:46 PM

I'm not gonna lie, all gayness aside, my favorite is one that i have made up, along with a few friends.

Simple. but you play the game Catch Phrase, which can be bought at a store lol. But the losing team for every point drinks ten each, and the winning team picks a "word" you cant say, if you say it, instant waterfall for the whole team, the game is paused for this spectacle. Overall losing team shotguns 1 beer each, winning team chooses the remaining beer they have left to make the other team drink, or make a losing team member to complete one naked lap or embarrasing act around the complex in which this game is held.

Its pretty simple, not built to get you drunk quickly, but after awhile, you feel it lol.

Old 02-20-2009, 12:14 AM
6th Gear

so I'm not sure if i've added these or not but I am going to now

1) Yee-haw
the rules are simple but kind of hard to explain on paper so I'll put it all to ink tomorrow when I don't want to go to bed

2) Ride the bus which I will also add tomorrow when I'm not so drunk.

so basically, I have two games to add but because I don't feel like it I will add the rules tomorrow and not worry about it tonight.

Old 02-20-2009, 02:32 AM

Originally Posted by ouzo 2
LMAO!!!!

The "Troll Roll" is never really enforced when we play. I mean I've never seen anyone have to run around the house naked for not getting one cup all game. You're just an ******* for not making any shots!!

"we're the party brigade, and we came here to play some drinking games..." - Landfill
O SNAP. IT HAPPENED. last night. My GF popped the troll roll cherry at my house Ahhh Haa Haa. She was SO embarrassed. we didn't make her sit the whole time, just long enough for a picture. This is my civil war edition from 2007, painted on a $19 door from home depot, its perfect fit for my room tho

here's my table that i got bored and made one day last year, nothing special, i am def. no artist. when my roommate downstairs wants to be a b*tch and duck out to bed early, we just play upstairs in my room

Last edited by mctavish11; 02-20-2009 at 02:38 AM.
Old 02-20-2009, 05:51 PM
6th Gear

first off here is our table, it's a little worse for the ware and I'm making a new one in the summer but for now it gets the job done.
DSC_0088.jpg?t=1235168960

as for drive the bus, I really don't remember all the rules so just google it.

as for Yee-Haw:

The first rule of Yee-Haw is to be loud and proud( get to obnoxious levels, this a great game to wake people up in the morning/ get the entire bar to look at you and wonder what s going on) The second rule of yee-haw is you can't point with your fingers, you have to use elbows.

so then, get everyone in a circle (the more the better)

and the first rule is Yee-haw. Now when some one yells yee-haw that person also has to take their right arm if the motion of the circle is traveling in a clockwise direction and their left arm if the motion is in a counter clock wise direction and swing it across there midsectin while yelling YEE-HAW, then the person next to them does the exact same motion until you make it all the way around the circle.

After you make it all the way around it's a social

now the second rule of yee-haw is "HO-DOWN" which if the circle is currntly going in a clockwise motion (ie. yee-hawing with your right arm) then to initiate a hodown you use your left arm and pull your arm straight down (like you were going to pull an air horn one time) This then reverses the direction of play and therefore reverses what arm you use for yee-haw.

after you get around the circle once, you social off course and add the next rule

the following rules get added one at a time, since they are specials like Hodown you can not do one right after the other, you must have a yee-haw inbetween.

CowGirl- push up your imaginary/real ***** with both hands - this skip one reverse direction
Get down little black doggy - skip one same direction
Rodeo - Swing your arm around like a lasso - skip two people reverse direction
Saddle Up - pull up your pants by the crotch - skip two same direction

whenever some one screws up they drink, and the game is fun