Off Topic A place for you car junkies to boldly post off topic. Almost anything goes.

detox products....need some suggestions

Search this Thread

Old 07-29-2005, 07:01 PM
5th Gear
Default detox products....need some suggestions

i'm taking a drug test (urine) and i want to know what some of you have used and what you recommend...i took some pills once a few years ago for a test and the results came back "inconclusive"...that can't happen on this test, i need to be clean. i'm gonna take the drink but i'm hoping some of you might have some experience and some suggestions on which one to use. TIA, fellow PHs....

Old 07-29-2005, 07:05 PM
2nd Gear
Default RE: detox products....need some suggestions

try GNC or any health store chain. there are alot of 'body clean' detox products.

Old 07-29-2005, 07:05 PM
2nd Gear

Again............ your bud Pops is here for the rescue!!!!!!!! You could easily buy urine from the net. If not possible i got a cleaner.... VALE Triple Strength....hasn't let me down!!!! If you need it let me know!!!!!!

Old 07-29-2005, 07:14 PM
5th Gear

GNC stuff isnt really designed specifically for drug tests, its more of a 'body cleansing' product....this "triple strength" stuff sounds like what i need ...i'm a little iffy on the clean urine because of the temperature issues. where can i get some of this vale stuff, pops? once again, saving my @$$!

Old 07-29-2005, 07:20 PM
2nd Gear

i have a bottle in my house, that i need to get rid off before August 2005. I could just send it to you if you want. I bought this in a my local funky store. I usually buy 1 or 2 and keep them handing when ever i need to detox. If you know of a local store that sells pipes and stuff, you could probably get it there, I believe it cost like $40. Let me know!

Old 07-29-2005, 07:28 PM
5th Gear

ORIGINAL: Pops

i have a bottle in my house, that i need to get rid off before August 2005. I could just send it to you if you want. I bought this in a my local funky store. I usually buy 1 or 2 and keep them handing when ever i need to detox. If you know of a local store that sells pipes and stuff, you could probably get it there, I believe it cost like $40. Let me know!
damn, i think i'm gonna have to go down to a head shop and buy it...i need to take the test this weekend [:@]...if for some godawful reason i fail this test, i'll let you know and probably buy that bottle off you. thanks, pops! you da man....seeing as how you're back on the forums, i should tell you now that i'm taking a trip across the country this october, i'm pretty sure we'll be going down to florida, we'll definitely have to hang out. i started this thread about it that i'll keep updating as the plans come together...

https://www.audiforums.com/m_103709/mpage_1/tm.htm

Old 07-29-2005, 07:40 PM

a 1 liter bottle of this drink from GNC and passed a test just about 3-4 months ago...
drink tasted like crap, but it worked... i'm a DAILY smoker and had smoked just the day before.

worst part, the drink was $75 .... but it DID work

...can't remember the name of it but it had a silver label, was in a 1 liter plastic bottle, and advertised being "Triple strength", it also came in 2 flovors: Fruit Punch and Grape.. i got Fruit Punch

dont be afraid to walk into GNC and say.."i smoke pot and need to pass a drug test, what do you have"
you'd be surprised how helpfull they can be
and yes, GNC has PLENTY of stuff to help you pass a drug test

TAKE IT FROM A GUY WHO HAS THE SHIELD OF AMSTERDAM (where pot is legal) AS HIS AVITAR !!!!

Old 07-29-2005, 07:45 PM
2nd Gear

Like I said first, GNC.

Old 07-29-2005, 07:49 PM
5th Gear

alright, thanks for the suggestions guys, i'll check out GNC too...sounds like maybe they've got the same stuff pops was talking about. lately i've been cutting waaay back but for the last few years i've been a daily blunt smoker, so i think it's safe to say i've got a pretty contaminated system.

Old 07-29-2005, 08:12 PM
2nd Gear

Bent...for sure you got to let me know if you come down to Miami!!! Take a look at the local GNC cuz, the drink i have has a silver label, so it could probably be the same!

Plus.... You think i would charge You! After all you are buying a B6 soon. So the least i can do is give it to you as a gift! You would only need to pay for shipping!

Quick Reply: detox products....need some suggestions