Off Topic A place for you car junkies to boldly post off topic. Almost anything goes.
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

en freaking raged!

Search this Thread

Old 11-17-2007, 02:21 AM
Default en freaking raged!

ok, so tonight was the first night in a long time where I actually was about ready to beat the crap out of someone. I was going down university ave. (main road here) and all the sudden this car in front of me starts to mess with me. slamming on the brakes, going really slow, ect... anyway, with the exterior mods i have people do tend to try and mess with me more then others i would say. So i thought nothing of it.

I get into to turn lane to make a turn and they cut in front of me as i went over and went really freaking slow all the way to the stop light. I knew when we got the green arrow they would go slow as hell, so when it did turn green i went really slow so im not riding them around the corner. well at the first road we come to they slow down next to nothing until i caught up to them and then took a wide slow ridiculous turn...

I got enraged at that moment and i turned in and started to follow them. I was seriously going to hurt someone at this point if i had a opportunity. the first stop sign we came to they sat there for literally 10 seconds. Since no one was around i pulled to the side of them (they didn't take off), as i pulled along the side of them i rolled down my windows.

And magically when I look over, it is 2 girls sitting in the front seat. I was like &%$%##, I can't hurt them! I looked at the driver and motioned her to roll down the window. After a few sec. of her starring at me with a blank face i just threw my hands up, gave her the bird and took off. The worst part was they weren't even cute!

So I killed a bunch of people online playing Halo 3 instead

Just had to tell the story, need to get the fustration out!

Old 11-17-2007, 02:30 AM
4th Gear
Default RE: en freaking raged!

Haha, good story.

Ugly b*tches ruin everything.. too bad they werent cute[]

Old 11-17-2007, 02:37 AM
3rd Gear

ORIGINAL: A4speed

ok, so tonight was the first night in a long time where I actually was about ready to beat the crap out of someone. I was going down university ave. (main road here) and all the sudden this car in front of me starts to mess with me. slamming on the brakes, going really slow, ect... anyway, with the exterior mods i have people do tend to try and mess with me more then others i would say. So i thought nothing of it.

I get into to turn lane to make a turn and they cut in front of me as i went over and went really freaking slow all the way to the stop light. I knew when we got the green arrow they would go slow as hell, so when it did turn green i went really slow so im not riding them around the corner. well at the first road we come to they slow down next to nothing until i caught up to them and then took a wide slow ridiculous turn...

I got enraged at that moment and i turned in and started to follow them. I was seriously going to hurt someone at this point if i had a opportunity. the first stop sign we came to they sat there for literally 10 seconds. Since no one was around i pulled to the side of them (they didn't take off), as i pulled along the side of them i rolled down my windows.

And magically when I look over, it is 2 girls sitting in the front seat. I was like &%$%##, I can't hurt them! I looked at the driver and motioned her to roll down the window. After a few sec. of her starring at me with a blank face i just threw my hands up, gave her the bird and took off. The worst part was they weren't even cute!

So I killed a bunch of people online playing Halo 3 instead

Just had to tell the story, need to get the fustration out!
Whats your gamertag?

Old 11-17-2007, 02:38 AM

a4speed

Old 11-17-2007, 02:40 AM
6th Gear

HALO FTMFW, but you should try COD4, it's my new thing

Old 11-17-2007, 02:41 AM

COD4?

is that a game?

Old 11-17-2007, 03:23 AM
Site Moderator

Call Of Duty 4.

Rocks.

Old 11-17-2007, 10:18 AM
Tech Guru

boosted18t = gamer tag here

what is everyone else's?

Old 11-17-2007, 10:55 AM
4th Gear

getting my 360 and live for the holidays... i is nasty though, i play at my friends non stop haha...

Old 11-17-2007, 11:42 AM

Fat ugly chcks don't give a **** and can't drive.