Off Topic A place for you car junkies to boldly post off topic. Almost anything goes.
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

Holy Crap, J Geils was right!

Search this Thread

Old 10-11-2008, 10:06 PM
5th Gear
Default Holy Crap, J Geils was right!

Well, not a centerfold, but my highschool flirt/friend is a smoking hot model. Dammit, I missed that bus. STOOPID STOOPID ME!

She used to be such a tomboy!

Old 10-11-2008, 10:13 PM
4th Gear

you sir.. are a lucky man /FOOL FOR NOT PURSUING YOU SHMUCK...

i just went through a paper towel drooling haha

Old 10-11-2008, 10:22 PM
5th Gear

i always **** **** up when it comes to the pursuing part/they aren't always as interested as you think. Think I may have met her now husband when they were just dating. Skinny little hispanic dude. All I remember of him was he had a very weak handshake. Sad.

She went to FL right out of highschool, always wanted to be a dancer (not the exotic kind) (She could make money if she did though), looks like she got into modeling instead. Hopefully I'll get a chance to talk to her on the phone soon, lots to talk about.

Stumbled across her profile on myspace, quick comment on someones page I would have otherwise overlooked if not for her amazing swimsuit shots... ; )

Old 10-11-2008, 10:28 PM
4th Gear

you stalker you

Old 10-11-2008, 10:48 PM
1st Gear

double post

Old 10-11-2008, 10:49 PM
1st Gear

shes not bad

Old 10-12-2008, 04:42 AM
6th Gear

not bad but her face does not really do it fo me.

Old 10-12-2008, 08:54 AM
Administrator

Originally Posted by achTTung
Think I may have met her now husband...
Don't sweat it buddy, down the line it'll be his bad. Just remember if it flies, floats, or f*cks, you're better off renting. You made the right move.

LOL Do you feel better now?

Old 10-12-2008, 12:39 PM

Originally Posted by achTTung
i always **** **** up when it comes to the pursuing part/they aren't always as interested as you think. Think I may have met her now husband when they were just dating. Skinny little hispanic dude. All I remember of him was he had a very weak handshake. Sad.

She went to FL right out of highschool, always wanted to be a dancer (not the exotic kind) (She could make money if she did though), looks like she got into modeling instead. Hopefully I'll get a chance to talk to her on the phone soon, lots to talk about.

Stumbled across her profile on myspace, quick comment on someones page I would have otherwise overlooked if not for her amazing swimsuit shots... ; )
You stumbled acrost her on myspace huh.....how on earth do you do that ??? LOL Was it the same way you stumbled acrost mine.....HA HA HA

Don't worry about the whole not good with persuiting issue, the right one will come along, just be who you are and it will all work out. NOTE: I used to be the same way when I was younger.

Old 10-12-2008, 01:37 PM
5th Gear

Dude, I don't think you're THAT much older than me...

Anyway, "quick comment on someones page I would have otherwise overlooked if not for her amazing swimsuit shots..."

Thats how it happened. I was on Sarrahs page, about to send her a message, and in the comments I was distracted by a hottie in a pool, then I said (outloud) WTF!? AMY!!

I'd call that stumbling across it. Not like with my ex, who i'll occasionally google to see if she's somehow made headlines for some huge FAIL. Her big fail with me was when she was 20, and went to canada as college was getting out with some friends. Joking I said "No dirty needles, and don't **** anybody".
She got the dirty needles part right.... Got drunk/high and screwed around with some french bastard. Mind you, not french canadian... straight up limp wristed, rifle dropping, FRENCH bastard.
I should probably let that go already... but if I didn't have hate in my heart, I'd have nothing at all.

Quick Reply: Holy Crap, J Geils was right!