Off Topic A place for you car junkies to boldly post off topic. Almost anything goes.

WAS I AT FAULT? WORSE SELLER EXPIERENCE EVER!

Search this Thread

Old 04-11-2008, 01:15 AM
4th Gear
Default RE: WAS I AT FAULT? WORSE SELLER EXPIERENCE EVER!

OMFG---Now hes trying to crap my FOR SALE AD
https://www.audiforums.com/m_793582/.../tm.htm#855654

Old 04-11-2008, 01:17 AM
4th Gear
Default RE: Good evening BOYS & GIRLS.

ROFL-- how pathetic, guess he's still bitter.

Because I am going to write fraud articles and have seller feedback and then have a change of mind and rip someone off. (LOL) Wow-for a millionaire this guy is pathetic
http://www.audizine.com/forum/showthread.php?t=115255
https://www.audiforums.com/m_427896/tm.htm

I can't wait till I post his VOICEMAIL up **LOL** tough guy from New YAWK!

ORIGINAL: ECD212

It's your million dollar neighborhood bully! Just thought I would shed some light on the subject! Have a good night my friends!

http://www.audizine.com/forum/showthread.php?t=202951

Old 04-11-2008, 09:04 AM
1st Gear

Please do post it because I never claimed to be a Millionaire. SO I can't wait! So others cant see the real Paul Sauseda! A liar and a shaddy character!

P.S. I guess all the dirt in the lense is from shipping too?

Old 04-11-2008, 09:26 AM

I read your feedback post on AZ and crossed over to read what you wrote here. No offense to you speil, but ECD212 has been in the Audi community for I think about eight years now, and he has made a reputation for himself as a stand up guy and an excellent buyer/seller for parts. I was a little taken back on your posting and frankly I thought it was kind of inappropiate. You may feel you had a bad experience, but I think you could have dealt with your handlings a little more professionally... but that's just my opinion. Take care

Old 04-11-2008, 09:38 AM
6th Gear

I personally think this never needed to come out of AZ, I'm over there too and I think stuff like this at least belongs in the proper section (if we have a buyer/seller feedback on the AF), or it doesn't need to be here at all.

also I kinda think this should have been handled off line, so while I like you Spiel, I have to kinda side with the buyer on this one on how you handled the situation and how you now are provoking him.

just my look on the situation.

Old 04-11-2008, 10:03 AM
1st Gear

CAB509 I totally agree with you! I believe on settling matters off line. SO I didn't understand why heposted thisthread. To bash the buyer for getting angy after PMs, emails and 2 phone calls that were pleasant and 1 that was not so pleasant! I never claimed to be a millionaire so I can wait for him to post my voicemail. What someoneMAKES has nothing to do the getting ripped off! AS I said in my post I already sent them fog lights back to him just as they came and if he want to refund so be it, If not it only $109.99. But I really wanted what I paid for. Still going to keep looking for another set. But something local so that I can inspect them first hand! Have a nice day!

Old 04-11-2008, 01:48 PM
2nd Gear

It's not that serious. just a bit of miscommunication it seems. Both parties are seemingly trying to do the right thing. Somehow some wires got crosses. Simple and plain. Shake hands and make up. Close this thread even. I don't think DJ Spiel is a shady guy, and ECD has people who can vouche for him as well.

Misunderstandings happen.

Old 04-11-2008, 01:55 PM
1st Gear

here's another one... if he's a multi-millionaire, why just the rs4? why not the rs6? or r8? OR JETCAR????!!!

what a dweeb.

Old 04-11-2008, 02:15 PM
1st Gear

ORIGINAL: murdermakescents

here's another one... if he's a multi-millionaire, why just the rs4? why not the rs6? or r8? OR JETCAR????!!!

what a dweeb.
It proves you are a fool and I attribute that to your age! Read my post carefully!!!!! I never claimed to be a Multi-millionaire!!!!! So I am looking forward to hearing my voicemail!! I have owned many high price cars including the RS6 when it came out! Just wasn't what I thought it would be! R8 I do not like!

Old 04-11-2008, 02:20 PM
3rd Gear

I think we need a cage match to settle this one?

Quick Reply: WAS I AT FAULT? WORSE SELLER EXPIERENCE EVER!