Off Topic A place for you car junkies to boldly post off topic. Almost anything goes.

WAS I AT FAULT? WORSE SELLER EXPIERENCE EVER!

Search this Thread

Old 04-11-2008, 06:18 PM
4th Gear
Default RE: Good evening BOYS & GIRLS.

YES ding dingdingdingdingdingdingding! FINALLY YOU GET IT!

Old 04-11-2008, 06:18 PM
1st Gear

I dont need to file a claim to return your property!

Remember you are the STAND UP GUY!

Old 04-11-2008, 06:21 PM
1st Gear

If I was that dumb I wouldn't be able to run my company that seems to be doing very well for the last 20 years.

Old 04-11-2008, 06:23 PM
1st Gear

And to answer you questionI do not need someone to tell me what a GREAT GUY you are! My business was with you not this or any other forum! But your age speaks for itself!

Old 04-11-2008, 06:28 PM
4th Gear

*lol* Ok, keep on running your MULTI MILLION dollar company (WHICH IS TOTALLY IRRELEVANT TO ANYTHING)

And for your information...YOU DO NEED TO FILE WITH PAYPAL FOR REFUNDS YOU GOOF! Go read the fine prints on the website!

Old 04-11-2008, 06:38 PM
1st Gear

Yes you do have to file with paypal. As soon as payment is made the foglights cease to be Spiel's property and become yours. As anyone that runs a multimillion dollar comapny would know, a sale is the transfer of property, and a refund is actually the seller agreeing to re-purchase property for the sale price. Thos fogs are your property at this point, and it is solely up to the seller's discretion. The phrase caveat emptor comes up alot ith these kind of deals, and you need to be willing to take a hit on quality to save a few dollars off new. How much does a set of these cost new?

Old 04-11-2008, 06:41 PM
1st Gear

ORIGINAL: Dj Spiel

*lol* Ok, keep on running your MULTI MILLION dollar company (WHICH IS TOTALLY IRRELEVANT TO ANYTHING)

And for your information...YOU DO NEED TO FILE WITH PAYPAL FOR REFUNDS YOU GOOF! Go read the fine prints on the website!

I am not the one post of be being a millionaire you are! All you other freind just seem to harp on what you post! It comes down to you are a loser! Your fog lights have been shipped back to you! Do whatever makes you happy! If you choose to keep the money so be it! If you choose to refund so be it! It only $109.99 which seems to affect you not me! The ball is in YOUR COURT! HAVE A GREAT LIFE!

Old 04-11-2008, 06:42 PM
4th Gear

400-500?

Old 04-11-2008, 08:50 PM
4th Gear
Default RE: WAS I AT FAULT? WORSE SELLER EXPIERENCE EVER!

finally listened!

Dear **********

Paul de Rushe has opened a dispute for the payment made to you on Mar 24,
2008 indicating that the item they received did not match your original description.

-----------------------------------
Transaction Details

Buyer's Name: Paul de Rushe
Buyer's Email: rs4ecd@yahoo.com
Buyer's Transaction ID: 8JM421720U995514Y

Transaction Date: Mar 24, 2008
Transaction Amount: -$109.99 USD
Your Transaction ID: 8JM421720U995514Y
Case Number: PP-455-582-327

Seller's Transaction ID: 7VB73309AC455152E

Your Transaction ID:8JM421720U995514Y
Buyer's Transaction ID:7VB73309AC455152E

By opening this dispute, Paul de Rushe is asking for your help to resolve this issue. This is your best opportunity to resolve this problem before the buyer escalates it to a PayPal claim or files a chargeback with their card issuer.

What To Do Next

Most of the time, disputes can be resolved quickly and amicably when you communicate with the buyer in the Resolution Center. There, you'll be able to review the dispute details, post messages back and forth with the buyer, or ask PayPal to decide the case by escalating this dispute to a claim.

- Click the Resolution Center tab
- Review the dispute details
- Post new message to buyer

To learn more about PayPal's dispute resolution process, log in to your account and click the “Tutorials” link on the Resolution Center tab.

Timeframe

Paul de Rushe can escalate this dispute to a PayPal claim at any time until May 1, 2008. On that date, this dispute will automatically close.

We encourage you to respond to the buyer as soon as possible. A buyer who feels that you are working with them to resolve a problem is less likely to escalate a dispute to a claim.

Keep in mind that the funds associated with this payment may be considered "Disputed" and not available for withdrawal until the case has been resolved.

Thank you,

PayPal

Please do not reply to this email. This mailbox is not monitored and you will not receive a response. For assistance, log in to your PayPal account and click the Help link located in the top right corner of any page. If your inquiry is regarding a claim, log in to your PayPal account and go to the Resolution Center.

----------------------------------------------------------------

PayPal Email ID PP902

Old 04-11-2008, 08:53 PM
4th Gear
Default RE: WAS I AT FAULT? WORSE SELLER EXPIERENCE EVER!

Tracking Number #068677610053346 not found
No information for the following shipments/FedEx Kinko's orders has been received by our system yet. Please try again later or contact Customer Service.

Do people who run multi millionaire companies know how to type in tracking numbers?

Quick Reply: WAS I AT FAULT? WORSE SELLER EXPIERENCE EVER!