Off Topic A place for you car junkies to boldly post off topic. Almost anything goes.

WAS I AT FAULT? WORSE SELLER EXPIERENCE EVER!

Search this Thread

Old 04-11-2008, 09:33 PM
1st Gear
Default RE: WAS I AT FAULT? WORSE SELLER EXPIERENCE EVER!

I entered the wrong tracking # in the claim dj spiel wanted me to file. So he won the case. Congrats dude you are a winner now you can resell the fog light and make more money!

Here is the correted FEDEX tracking #

Old 04-12-2008, 01:49 AM

Wow... this thread is getting out of hand.

Old 04-12-2008, 01:54 AM
4th Gear

I asked about 7 hours ago to have it locked/closed

Old 04-12-2008, 10:06 AM
Default RE: Good evening BOYS & GIRLS.

ORIGINAL: murdermakescents

here's another one... if he's a multi-millionaire, why just the rs4? why not the rs6? or r8? OR JETCAR????!!!

what a dweeb.

Why does Bill Gates drive a Ford Exploere???!!! You're just so smart! [sm=bangbang.gif]

Old 04-12-2008, 10:37 AM

Who are you so angry at? You need to relax! I can care less about who I am on ANY board!! 1 post 2749274 posts... do you mean thatthe more postsyou have gives you more creditablity? [sm=dontgetit.gif]You really are acting like a complete child and it's a shame that you can't see it that way!!You need to grow up and learn how to communicate to people without your ego getting in the way!I really hope that these people whoyou think know you so wellseehow youirrational, infentile, andintolerable you are!

ORIGINAL: Dj Spiel

Oh god...Hmmm..someone with 1 post and backing you up? *lol* You know they can check IPS right? How sad is that....you need to make a 2nd account on this board just to side with yourself.

ORIGINAL: Zerbst

I read your feedback post on AZ and crossed over to read what you wrote here. No offense to you speil, but ECD212 has been in the Audi community for I think about eight years now, and he has made a reputation for himself as a stand up guy and an excellent buyer/seller for parts. I was a little taken back on your posting and frankly I thought it was kind of inappropiate. You may feel you had a bad experience, but I think you could have dealt with your handlings a little more professionally... but that's just my opinion. Take care

Old 04-12-2008, 12:11 PM
3rd Gear

ORIGINAL: ECD212

ORIGINAL: Dj Spiel

*lol* Ok, keep on running your MULTI MILLION dollar company (WHICH IS TOTALLY IRRELEVANT TO ANYTHING)

And for your information...YOU DO NEED TO FILE WITH PAYPAL FOR REFUNDS YOU GOOF! Go read the fine prints on the website!

I am not the one post of be being a millionaire you are! All you other freind just seem to harp on what you post! It comes down to you are a loser! Your fog lights have been shipped back to you! Do whatever makes you happy! If you choose to keep the money so be it! If you choose to refund so be it! It only $109.99 which seems to affect you not me! The ball is in YOUR COURT! HAVE A GREAT LIFE!
You run some sort of company, yet you can't use proper grammar?

Old 04-12-2008, 12:25 PM
4th Gear

This thread sucks. Would someone please lock or delete it?

Old 04-12-2008, 02:22 PM
2nd Gear

this is getting out of hand this shouldent be public i.e dj spiel i dont think its right for you to post some of this stuff its getting to personal, not that i am saying that you are to blame i am neutral in this i think step 1 was the paypal dispute. ECD212if you are trying to be the gentleman in this situation as you claim why edge him on?

Old 04-12-2008, 06:35 PM
1st Gear

I can't believe i just read all that. Oh, I have some used fogs for sale. call me!

Old 04-12-2008, 07:45 PM
4th Gear

PMED a mod to have this locked/closed. Once again apologies thread got out of hand.

Quick Reply: WAS I AT FAULT? WORSE SELLER EXPIERENCE EVER!