Off Topic A place for you car junkies to boldly post off topic. Almost anything goes.

i got dumped.

Search this Thread

Old 02-11-2010, 04:46 PM
Administrator

Originally Posted by 02A6Beau
maybe he is in 6th grade
Then he's on the wrong forum.

http://www.toonzone.net/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=115

Old 02-11-2010, 04:46 PM
1st Gear

i am not in 6th grade haha. what youve never had the urge to just punch someone? i get them all the time i just never do it. =D

Old 02-11-2010, 06:43 PM
Site Moderator

Originally Posted by DOtheDEW
i am not in 6th grade haha. what youve never had the urge to just punch someone? i get them all the time i just never do it. =D
Everyday, but what seperates me from an Jersey shore moron is my choice not to pummel him. Its not even funny to joke about it, especially on a public forum where it could potentially be used against you. The forum members are trying to clue you in on the fact that you sound like an immature fool by bringing it up over and over.

Last edited by auditech79; 02-11-2010 at 10:34 PM.
Old 02-11-2010, 07:45 PM
Administrator

Old 02-11-2010, 10:08 PM
4th Gear

Originally Posted by auditech79
Everyday, but what seperates me from an Jersey shore moron is my choice not pummel him. Its not even funny to joke about it, especially on a public forum where it could potentially be used against you. The forum members are trying to clue you in on the fact that you sound like an immature fool by bringing it up over and over.

and to add to this wise post above, this guy, upon being attacked by you, just might be a guy like a few here on this forum, that knows a little more than you think, is prepared to deal with you, knows what to do and decides to remove your ear, break your arm, or kill you. If she did this to you she isn't worth three pages of forum, much less going to jail for assault or getting split open. People here are trying to give you advise because you invited it and they are kind for the most part. Yes, we've all wanted to work somebody over and many of us have and had it done to us. It is never worth it in the long run. After facial reconstructive surgery due to some blindside metal to the face, I decided no more fighting, doctors and stitches years ago. That is why I carry a gun now. Hope I never use it but would do so in a minute if jumped on. Move along with your life and learn to avoid the signs I am sure she gave you next time.

Old 02-12-2010, 05:59 PM
1st Gear

you guys are all too serious. 1st off, who the hell hits a girl? i never said i would and i never will. end of that. 2nd, i said i get the urge to do it does not mean i will, and i wont. im not stupid about this, i dont give a **** what she does or who she dates i just wanted to post up how i got "dumped" because i thought it was rediculous.

Old 02-12-2010, 06:00 PM
1st Gear

and lol to what kriptonic posted, thanks for that.

Old 02-12-2010, 10:03 PM
Senior Administrator

Originally Posted by railrunner
~That is why I carry a gun now. Hope I never use it but would do so in a minute if jumped on.
Ummm... Note to the 17 other AF members who I was conspiring with to *jokingly* jump Rail, beat him with Nerf-Bats (the flying ones, not baseball), and tickle him until he wets himself... New change! Flowers & candy, instead!!! Donations to be collected at the next monthly meeting

Old 02-12-2010, 10:53 PM
1st Gear

Originally Posted by AWDaholic
Ummm... Note to the 17 other AF members who I was conspiring with to *jokingly* jump Rail, beat him with Nerf-Bats (the flying ones, not baseball), and tickle him until he wets himself... New change! Flowers & candy, instead!!! Donations to be collected at the next monthly meeting
i just peed myself laughing so hard at that

Old 02-12-2010, 11:42 PM
Senior Administrator

My work here is done!

Quick Reply: i got dumped.