Off Topic A place for you car junkies to boldly post off topic. Almost anything goes.

i got dumped.

Search this Thread

Old 02-14-2010, 09:39 AM
4th Gear

I don't carry it to AF meetings and I would probably wet myself if tickled but ask that you refrain. I like a mix bouquet and no nuts in the candy. DotheDew, No one meant to jump on you and glad your looking at it in a good way. Just sounded like you were heading for trouble. Sorry you got dumped.

Old 02-14-2010, 01:15 PM
Administrator

Mostly like railrunner said, we just don't want you to do anything stupid and get your self in a lot of trouble.

On the other hand, if Jazz decided to punch a random girl. I'd say go for it, he needs to keep his pimp hand strong.

Old 02-14-2010, 02:52 PM
Senior Administrator

Originally Posted by railrunner
I don't carry it to AF meetings and I would probably wet myself if tickled but ask that you refrain. I like a mix bouquet and no nuts in the candy. DotheDew, No one meant to jump on you and glad your looking at it in a good way. Just sounded like you were heading for trouble. Sorry you got dumped.
OK, soooooo.... The Nerf-Bat (the flying kind, not baseball) attack is back on! Right as we mis-direct his attention with the flowers & candy... Don't tell him, OK?

Jazz'z PIMP-Hand remains Scrong. No need for a TROO Pimp, like ME, to punch any a my Wemens. Scrong Pimps, lie ME, only raise my Pimp-Hand to Back-Hand mah B1otches. As scrong as My Pimp-Hand is, if I was to punch them they Mama & Daddy'd get a headache. It's just THAT scrong!

~JazzDaPimp!!!

Last edited by AWDaholic; 02-14-2010 at 02:57 PM.
Old 02-14-2010, 03:14 PM
4th Gear

"cr" for "tr" = classic. What is up with that anyway? Worked with a guy years ago in the summer that did that and hear it all of the time. Needed a "scraw" for his drink....
and, I understand the bat beating is back on, please do not hit the mask. My mom made it for me.

Old 02-14-2010, 03:37 PM
Senior Administrator

I'd be willing to bet that guy was Black, wasn't he? People (of many different colors) from certain geographical areas of the country (I've never bothered to catalog them) have a tendency to replace "Sc" for "St," and vice-versa. I've got a Fin that says your guy ALSO said "Zink," instedda "Sink," too! Near as I can tell, it's cultural. Endemic to certain socio-economic regions of America. Typically, the Mid-South-Eastern U.S. areas.

How'd you find out about the beating being back on? No one was supposed to tell... Who snitched?!?!? We may hafta deliver ANOTHER bat-beating, using REAL BATS (the flying kind, not baseball)!

Old 02-15-2010, 12:01 AM
Administrator

Originally Posted by railrunner
I don't carry it to AF meetings and I would probably wet myself if tickled. I like a mix bouquet and no nuts in the candy.
Okay... Is it just me or that quote sounds sexual as heck.

Old 02-15-2010, 12:13 AM
Senior Administrator

Well... Not to Heteros...

Old 02-15-2010, 09:41 AM
4th Gear

HAHAHAHAAHAHA^ to both.

Old 02-16-2010, 12:44 AM
2nd Gear

I just got married, let me give you some advice.

1.) No woman = more money
2.) more money = better living
3.) No woman = no headaches
4.) Don't let a girl ever move in unless you want to marry her. It's cheaper, and it saves you headaches. I never lived with a girl. But I sure did sleep with a lot.
5.) hit it, quit it.
6.) the longer with the same girl, the more money you'll blow.
7/) if you're gay you can get it all the time and have dual income. LMAO

Old 02-18-2010, 11:12 PM
SoCal Crew Member

Originally Posted by DOtheDEW
i check her myspace out and shes in another relationship
****** LOL!!

sorry man, but that's ridiculous... I got a good hearty laugh outta that. shadenfreude is a ************...

in all honesty though, you need to remember that they make new women EVERYDAY. she did you a favor by letting you know she's not worth your time. get a bottle o whiskey and find a new lady.

Quick Reply: i got dumped.