Off Topic A place for you car junkies to boldly post off topic. Almost anything goes.
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

I think i puked alittle bit..

Search this Thread

Old 12-31-2006, 05:49 AM
1st Gear
Default I think i puked alittle bit..

[align=center]This has got to be the ugliest thing i have ever seen in my life IMO
Just thought I'd post to see what you guys thought...
[/align]

Old 12-31-2006, 06:21 AM
4th Gear
Default RE: I think i puked alittle bit..

Fvcking ricemobile. hahahaha "pimpn8ntez" from the looks of that car I couldn't agree more.

Old 12-31-2006, 07:01 AM
2nd Gear

Yeah, but throw some numbers on the doors and have it win a few SCCA events and you people would have posters of it on your walls, or it would be your PC background.

A Jag that I used to race was similar colors, but silver instead of the chameleon gold/purple. And keep in mind, this was 8 years ago, before the burnt orange pearl was a popular/trendycolor.

Old 12-31-2006, 07:36 AM
2nd Gear

ORIGINAL: vnv727

i think it looks good...just move the 4 ring to the center, change the ridiculous fake european license plate and move the maryland license plate back to where it should be the wheels should be fully blacked out...other than that the car looks good i like the paint job
Yeah it might be an O.K. car just please, enough with the god damn euro plate fad. It looks ugly as hell when you need to put license plates in the front. Seeing that stupid *** word "PIMPN8NTEZ" makes me want to punch this kid in the face.

Old 12-31-2006, 11:18 AM
Administrator

There's just too much "going on" with the car. It just looks too busy for my tastes, although he's got the right idea for a unique look. Lose the euro plate and the rings, put a nice set of dark 5-spoke wheels on it, tint it, and lose the "transition color" in the paint (that 6" high band of paint along the top of the fenders), so that it's justa strict two-tone, and it'd look good - it would actually look pretty clean that way I think. The kit is nice and subtle, there's no crazy wing or scoops on it, so the foundation is solid, it could just use a little bit on the details.

It's easy for us to sit back and criticize, but at least he did what he likes, and I think he almost got it (in my opinion)- not to mention he's more customized that I am right now

Old 12-31-2006, 11:34 AM
Senior Administrator

it's a MD car, so there IS a prety good chance I may one day see it, so I can follow it home and spal the taste BACK INTO this guys mouth. obviously someone slapped the good-taste OUT, sometime in the not-too-distant past...

Old 12-31-2006, 12:26 PM
1st Gear

FUGLY!...Pimp and Audi should never appear together. I'm not a big fan of two-tone paint anyway. Maybe if it was all one color, and with a different choice of wheels, lose the stupid Eurotag, AND he learned how to detail his tires, it may look pretty good.

The glass would have to have a limo tint on 'em before I'd ride in it. SCCA wins or not, THAT will never be a keeper for me.

Old 12-31-2006, 03:59 PM

um that car isn't even THAT bad, well its bad, but there is worse like honda ACCORDS, (title said u puked a little, now i bet u will puke alot)

Old 12-31-2006, 04:10 PM
4th Gear

If i seen that white car in a parking lot i would rip all those Audi rings off it and leave a hot steamy one on the hood for good measure.

Old 12-31-2006, 04:59 PM
4th Gear

ORIGINAL: SilverSeven
Yeah, but throw some numbers on the doors and have it win a few SCCA events and you people would have posters of it on your walls, or it would be your PC background.
That thing is no racecar. Its a 96-97 12V V6, it won't be winning any SCCA events. Besides, you can always tell a real track car from a ricemobile and that license plate is a dead giveaway. It's just another stupid riceboy with bad taste. Oh and if I ever saw that white honda I'd rip the rings off and spray paint fvck you riceboy on the panels. The nerve of that guy.

Quick Reply: I think i puked alittle bit..