Off Topic A place for you car junkies to boldly post off topic. Almost anything goes.

interesting evening.... police

Search this Thread

Old 09-09-2006, 04:17 PM
Default interesting evening.... police

So... our story begins in a moderately sized apartment in Boston with 6 sophomore guys who decide to have a party. Me being one of the six. Nothing huge... just enough people to cover 3 beer *****. ( for those not in the Boston area, a beer ball is literally a ball of beer, plastic ball, 55 beers inside, special tap, 55 beers=$30, great deel). We accomplish the acquiring of the first beer ball no problems the day before and get it on ice so its nice and cold for Friday night. The other two were planned on being bought right before the party began, for what reason it was planned so close to the party I do not know. So my friend had her bf at school for the weekend and hes 21 ( were all either 19 or 20) and he had no problem helping me and my buddies out since me and his gf are chill. Me him and her walk around the corner and hit up a pretty active liquer store ( after seeing how the night played out this probably wasnt the smartest place to go but the beer is heavy and we didnt feel like walking too far with it). We get there and he walks in to buy the beer while me and her just sit in the pizzeria next door to wait for him to get out. 10 minutes later hes walkin out with 2 beer ***** and a bottle of rum. We wait til he passes and when he turns the corner to start heading toward my place I run up and try to help him out bein that 110 beers isnt exactly the easiest thing to carry by yourself. QUICKLY one of the beer ***** ends up in my hands and were off. Didnt make it ten feet before these 2 guys walked by in identical blue Yankees caps and zip up navy blue nylon jackets with american flags on them. Cause thats not fckin SCREAMING "I am an undercover cop!!!" They walk by us and I tell my friends of what I have witnessed... which of course they brushed off cause keep in mind I had been working on that first beer ball as well as some hookah and some not-so-legal stuff. So they just tell me im being paranoid and we keep walking. Lets say 30 feet later we get to the shady alley that runs behind my apartment building and as were turning onto it I hear in a nice a clear voice "Excuse me guys can I see your ID's?" I sorta just smiled to myself and put the beer down, we were caught. I looked at both my friends and smiled cause I was just fucked up and happy I was right about the undercover. The cop turns to me first and goes, "So why are you smiling, are you all 21 or something?" to which i replied, "No, but I told them back there that those two men were undercover cops and they told me I was wrong and just acting paranoid." He then said something along the lines of .... well good job on spotting them but we still caught you. I didn't really say anything just nodded. They took down all our info and took all the alcohol, they asked where it was going and I told them my place cause neither of them lived anywhere near there and shes bad at lying and he didnt even live there. They asked what it was for and I told them it was for tomorrow night (being tonight) cause if i told them it was for tonight theyd probably walk me back to my place to find the other beer ball along with the 30 other people in my apartment. As they were taking our info I realized I was completely ripped and my friend was relly drunk so to not bug out took all the energy in my body. They told me that they were Northeastern Police and that the undercover cops we saw were Boston PD and that the BPD wanted to arrest us and press charges for underage possession of alcohol and take us to the station and book us and everything (**** juggling thunder *****) but because two if us were northeastern students they were actualy going to help us out and not let them take us... while they were taking our info the two undercovers and another NU police officer were arguing and the BPD walked away all pissed. So they basically saved our asses, although this means that I'll be getting in trouble by the school now which will prob be a hefty fine and a 4-6 hour class I have to take.... so great really. But at least we got that first beer ball. When I got back and told everyone all the people that came for beer just left and all our true friends chilled. Nice seeing who was there to chill with us and who was there to mooch on the beer. That at least taught us something. So in the end were down about $70 bucks and 2 beer ***** but we had the first and like 5 hookahs and some good memories.

Sorry for the longggg *** story, just wanted to emphasize all the points if this cause I woke up madd pissed about this. Last night it didnt even change my great mood... My heart was pounding the whole time they were talking to us so when I walked away my adrenaline was ruching and I just had a huge rush of energy, which in my state of mind was made to be really happy, so it was all good...

Ok, now im done.

Edit: haha, I just read this whole thing back to myself and I guess I'm still not completley back to normal.

Old 09-09-2006, 04:28 PM
Senior Administrator
Default RE: interesting evening.... police

Propper Prior Planning Prevents ****-Poor Performance.

Aside from THAT, what OTHER lesson did we learn?

Old 09-09-2006, 04:39 PM
Site Moderator/Ninja

technically u didnt break any laws right?.... I mean the guy that bought it was 21..
& all he had to say is its for a party tomorrow night....& its not like u were drinking the alcohol in front of
the undercovers... but anywhooo -
glad to hear ur a$$ was saved from the slammer.

Old 09-09-2006, 04:59 PM

Yes, next week proper planning is a must. Theyll be crawling my place tonight. But next weekends beer-b-q will be planned to a t. What other lessons have we learned?? Umm.... have all 21 year olds go buy alchohol for us next time.
And its not like we have to be drinkin it in front of them for us to get in trouble. Boston has a new police chief thats a complete as$hole and arrests everyone he can get his hands on. Although my apt is "off campus" for parties and **** its still "on campus" for possession of alcohol by students. So my school police catching us was a blessing in that it literally saved my sweet inocence yet a curse in that I have to go through the whole process of having my parents get the letter (hoping brother intercepts and destroys) and taking the class, and paying the fine and being done. But took an online course last yeer about alcohol thatshould help a bit. Lets cross our fingers, i am at leest.

Old 09-09-2006, 05:10 PM
4th Gear

Shut up Simon!
ORIGINAL: AWDaholic

Old 09-09-2006, 05:18 PM
Senior Administrator

ORIGINAL: new2me

Shut up Simon!
ORIGINAL: AWDaholic

Naaahhh!!! he gottit...

ORIGINAL: FezA4

Umm.... have all 21 year olds go buy alchohol for us next time.
Each 1 teach 1, is MY motto.

Old 09-09-2006, 05:55 PM
4th Gear

lol i thought you might come back with "aww F*** ya guys"

Old 09-09-2006, 06:35 PM
4th Gear

I've had booze confiscated by the cops a couple of times in my life. What do you think happens to that beer when they "let you off"? For some reason I don't think it makes it back to the evidence room.

Old 09-09-2006, 07:02 PM
4th Gear

I remember when i was under-age my friends and i just got a bunch of beer loaded it into a cooler and went to this pond to drink. Maybe 40min. later cops show up my friends all take off except me and 2 others. We decided that we would climb into the sewer tunnel and wait it out cause we did'nt think that the cops seen us. Well they shined their lights in but could'nt see us but must of heard or seen us go in so they jingle their keys and tell us to come out or the dogs coming in. My friend cracked and said "no dont send the dog we're coming out" followed by a smack to the back of his head. The cops smile shakeing their keys as we climb out and made us pour 2 cases of beer into the lake.

Old 09-09-2006, 07:04 PM

hahahaha, it sounds like my night last night kinda, except my RA didnt figure it out when i walked by him twice, once before with it and once after. Hahaha, oo well, here is just a $50 fine, a meeting and maybe a onlince course that takes like an hr. But i dont think anything would happe if we walked by teh school cops here. Im not sure thou, thats gay that they stopped u, but nice they saved u from BPD.

Quick Reply: interesting evening.... police