Off Topic A place for you car junkies to boldly post off topic. Almost anything goes.
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

Liquid Detected in Lightning Connector

Search this Thread

Old 08-27-2023, 03:34 PM
1st Gear
Default Liquid Detected in Lightning Connector

Hey everyone, I've been having issues with my iPhone showing a "Liquid Detected in Lightning Connector" error. What's causing this problem, and how can I fix it? Any advice?

Old 08-27-2023, 04:03 PM
1st Gear

Hi there! The "Liquid Detected in Lightning Connector" error typically indicates that moisture or liquid has been detected in your device's charging port. It's a safety feature to prevent potential damage from short-circuits. To fix it, first, make sure your phone is powered off. You can gently clean the lightning connector with a dry, soft brush or compressed air. Avoid using any liquid as that might worsen the situation. If the problem persists, I recommend checking out this detailed guide at https://wallyhome.com/liquid-detecte...connector-fix/, which offers step-by-step instructions on what to do. Remember, patience is key, as you want to make sure the port is completely dry before attempting to charge again.

Old 08-27-2023, 04:31 PM
1st Gear

They're great at absorbing moisture and can be placed in a sealed container along with your device overnight. Just remember not to put the gel packets directly on your device. In case the problem persists, it might be worth reaching out to Apple Support. They can provide further assistance or recommend an authorized service center. It's essential to tackle this issue promptly to prevent any lasting damage to your device.