Off Topic A place for you car junkies to boldly post off topic. Almost anything goes.

More tales from the "Hood"

Search this Thread

Old 07-24-2006, 03:56 PM
Default RE: More tales from the "Hood"

I once broke a persons jaw because he looked like he was going to attack my mother (he was drunk) slight of hand I think but ill bet he doesn't do it again I also sued him for excess bruising to my hand and won only because he was about to attack a pensioner.

some times the law is with you

edit : I would have killed him if he hit her

Old 07-24-2006, 10:43 PM
2nd Gear

ORIGINAL: bluovalguy

ORIGINAL: KiloByte

You bought a house without seeing it first? I mean jesus I wouldn't even consider buying a car without test driving it and a house costs many more times then that. Havent you heard the #1 rule in real estate?Its all about location location location.

Okalahoma is a shitty state to begin with, its mostly trailer trash and they get horrible tornadoes and floods all the time. No offense but you really douched this one.

Great advice, but before you go on blast about my lack of planning, please keep in mind that I was relocating from Germany with a pregnant wife, 2 cars, a dog, and every possesion I own. I had about 5 weeks notice to make the move, and real estate here around post is selling faster than it is coming open. There are about 15,000 familiys moving here withing a few months time. So reguardless of what you would do, sometimes the situation dictates a different course of action than you would normally take. Not ideal, but it was the hand I was given.
I forgot a few things. Why are the people trailer trash? Thats a pretty stupid thing to say. But reguardless, maybe you missed the rest of the story, but it doesnt matter what the weather here does, I had no choice in where I moved. So before you talk about me "douching" anything, make sure you know what the f@$# you are talking about. Thanks much.

Old 07-24-2006, 10:49 PM
3rd Gear

Sorry to hear about your situation. I would definitely think about moving somewhere though. I couldn't keep my family in a place like that. Good luck.

Old 07-24-2006, 10:50 PM
1st Gear

whats important is that you and the fam are ok

Old 07-24-2006, 11:04 PM

HEY DUDE , goodluck with everything , im sorry your family has to deal with the circumstances that they did. Be carefull dude and take your women to the range. Better to be safe when you aint home...

Old 07-25-2006, 12:28 AM
2nd Gear

who knows, with all the troops the army is pullin back to the states, maybe you will get a few "new neighbors" that had to buy who were put into your same predicament and you all could crowd out the riff raff.

Old 07-25-2006, 12:34 AM
2nd Gear

Thats what I am hoping happens. And I dont really think this area is that bad, just a few bad incidents really soon after we moved in making it seem worse than it is.

Old 07-25-2006, 12:56 AM
2nd Gear

yeah, it could be your timing. this kinda junk happens when too many people are too close. and then there are the "gang banger hopefuls" who think they gotta prove something after watching gang bangin in little rock. i have friends in kansas who had a few drive bys on the front gate when they were there in the 90s. people suck, but i guess that's why you got the gun in the first place

Old 07-25-2006, 02:19 AM
Senior Administrator

ORIGINAL: bluovalguy

Thats what I am hoping happens. And I dont really think this area is that bad, just a few bad incidents really soon after we moved in making it seem worse than it is.
I'm sure the heat isn't helping, either

Old 07-25-2006, 04:07 AM
2nd Gear

+1

Quick Reply: More tales from the "Hood"