Off Topic A place for you car junkies to boldly post off topic. Almost anything goes.

More tales from the "Hood"

Search this Thread

Old 08-04-2006, 11:40 PM
2nd Gear
Default RE: More tales from the "Hood"

ORIGINAL: pturbo

ORIGINAL: bluovalguy

Not sure about the meth thing, but I would not doubt it. Since it is a military town, there are people from all over the country, not just the simple country folk. And they bring all kinds of bigger city problems than there should be here. As far as not showing the gun, I agree and disagree. It probably is better not to show it, but in my job we show a gun as a first step to controling a situation, then escalate from there. And as long as a shooting is justified, I dont mind. Its not the ideal way to handle things, and I know it would only escalate it further, but what are you gonna do?? It would not be my first time around the block. Just a different environment.

I know, that sounds like an a$$hole thing to say, or like some kinda macho BS, but it is not like that. This is my home, and I have dealt with ALOT worse people and situations in my time to let some dipshit punks try to intimidate me or my family in my own home. Not gonna happen. I am pretty sure most people would feel the same about that.
blu,

Hey, I just don't want you to get into any trouble or anyone get hurt. You don't have to get down on the animals level. You stay above them and let the police take care of the scum of society. Don't worry about ideas like "respect" (and I put that in quotes because the way gangbangers use it is stupid) and all of that $hit from the street. You aren't Custer and you don't have to make any last stands to prove anything. Cops need something to do and the cowardly gangbangers run like little girls when they see the cops coming. So give them a call. Just my 2 cents.

Yeah, I hear you. It was a bad situation and I dont really think there was any real RIGHT way to handle it. And like you said they are just dumbass'. And they did split quick when the cops showed ( I did call as I was walking back outside). But on the positive side, nothing has really happened since then. So I will call that good.

Old 08-05-2006, 01:37 AM

ur in the military right. Well i would but a military flag outside, but when those guys were messing around i would have come out in camo (face painted and all) with ur nice M16 and a side arm strapped to ur leg.

Old 08-05-2006, 03:13 AM
2nd Gear

I have past the m16, I got a m249 now.

I tried to put a pretty link to info, but its not working. have a drink on me

Old 08-05-2006, 07:25 PM
Senior Administrator

canya mount a spare Mk19 to the cab of yer FORD?!?!?