Off Topic A place for you car junkies to boldly post off topic. Almost anything goes.

Need advice new(used) car.

Search this Thread

Old 02-13-2012, 04:14 PM
Administrator

Whether or not you will Jazz, even though I'm not a pickle-smoker, I have no compunctions about deleting, barring, or banning. This dick-**** behavior is continuous from him. He's been a sack-wrinkle to me directly and unprovoked before, as he is to you here, and if you look through his post history, there is FAR more antagonistic **** than anything of any value that contributes to this forum and its intelligent content.

Personally I wouldn't **** in his mouth to put his teeth out if they were on fire.

Old 02-13-2012, 04:30 PM
Tech Guru

He's like a meaner version of MrPhil. At least Phil attempted to contribute before insulting someone.

Old 02-13-2012, 05:30 PM
Administrator

I'm honestly tired of all of you admins and mods threatening to ban me.

You guys are the reasons why I cry my self to sleep every night.

And esandes. Why are you do fancy? Let's race and see how your new car holds up against my old car.

Old 02-13-2012, 10:01 PM
Senior Administrator

@Jeremy:
I've seen his schitt all over the place. And, I've considered emptying him along with the trash, a time or two. I don't persona;;y go postal just because someone has grief with me. As I said, I'm better than that. Now, if someone were to post a VTB poll, either here or his other main haunt, and that poll went *significantly* against keeping him around, well, I'd naturally have to go with what the community wanted, right?

I'm just sayin', that's how *I* roll. It's never personal, to me, on the internetez's. Anybody on here can be as douschy wit me as they like. It's like when some punk kid talks smack... He's not rilly a concern, to me, unless he bothers everyone else enough that THEY want something done. Then, I kinda have an obligation to the community, don't I?

I mean, I can set it so his posts hafta be approved by a Mod or Admin, before they'll display... I can eliminate him and all traces of him... Or anywhere in between.

Let the tribe speak. I'll listen. And, do what the community decides, as long as it is for the common good, that is.

Old 02-13-2012, 10:40 PM
Tech Guru

Poll made.

Old 02-13-2012, 10:43 PM
1st Gear

can we move this dispute somewhere else...

back to the car choices....
1 audi = safe, good on gas, sporty, awd, VERY luxurious for your budget
2 BMW= rwd is funniest but not as safe as awd, VERY sporty, okay in luxury
3 SUBY= sporty, safe, awd

audi would be best in my opinion, but for that budget, youll be lucky if you find reliability in any of those cars. hope your wife likes manual because automatic in any of those cars would be a abomination

Old 02-13-2012, 10:44 PM
Administrator

I hear ya. I don't give a rat's *** about his crap aimed at me personally. I just get tired of seeing constant derogatory and inflammatory **** coming out of him. There's very little contribution from him that in any way benefits the forum or its membership. It's a more or less constant stream of belittlement to inflate his sense of self worth. Maybe his mother teased him with a tit and shoved a bottle in his mouth when he was a baby, I don't know. Your angle is correct though. Maybe some new leaf will get turned over and something other than a worthless waste of bandwidth will come out of him (yeah right).Maybe he'll just STFU and fade away (doubtful). In all likelihood he'll keep polluting this place. Whatever method of compensating works best for him I guess. If his garbage keeps up though, I like the idea of the VTB poll.

Old 02-13-2012, 10:45 PM
Administrator

Apologies to the OP and others, too - sorry he decided to stoke the flames again and steer your thread off topic.

Old 02-14-2012, 07:47 AM
Super Moderator

Audi/Subi

Old 02-14-2012, 09:31 AM
Tech Guru

My parents have an '08 Impreza wagon and while it's nothing amazing, it's certainly not horrible either. AWD, fairly safe, and it get's good mileage.

Quick Reply: Need advice new(used) car.