Off Topic A place for you car junkies to boldly post off topic. Almost anything goes.
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

need help... UPDATED

Search this Thread

Old 11-12-2007, 07:23 PM
Lvl-65 Sorceress: 9,571-HP/7,796-EP
Default RE: need help...

i can kick her a$$ if you like!!
really, there's NO REASON for that. totally immature!!

i'm sure the worst part about it is the "why". we all need some kind of logical reason in order to move on.
i'd say....just give her lots of space (no contact) for a while. i have a feeling she's trying to just **** you off. that's so much easier thanto explain herself.

Old 11-12-2007, 07:28 PM
4th Gear

yea but that "why" that i want to know is going to make me find out.. ugh im so pissed haha ill let you guys know why when i know "why" for sure...

Old 11-12-2007, 07:30 PM
4th Gear

good luck....if she leaves ya for good there are plent of ppl out there...things happen for a reason....

Old 11-12-2007, 07:30 PM
3rd Gear

No offense man but I don't think your girl knows what she wants. She may just be going with the flow. I don't think that anyone should lose sight of their close friends while in a relationship. I think you need to get back in touch with your close friends too. Hope all goes well.

Old 11-12-2007, 07:32 PM
Lvl-65 Sorceress: 9,571-HP/7,796-EP

and the hardest answer to accept to the question"why", is "just because".

Old 11-12-2007, 07:36 PM
3rd Gear

Girls are complicated and girls in high school are a whole new ball game. Guys aren't any better, we can be ********.

It's great that you are so close but I would get in touch with your close friends again.

Old 11-12-2007, 08:53 PM
3rd Gear

i was in similar situation at your age.

What to do.....

Do as follows....

1. i know its tough but stop calling her.

2. go find some new freinds, go hang out with the boys, or go find another chick to become freinds with

3. start DATING! What has happened to dating? Take some chicks out! Be a gentleman

4. Find a chick you like on one of your dates, and start the whole process over again.

5. Forget said chick who is obviously lying, and when she comes back begging, tell her blow off.

Trust me, i know the type, they are not worth it, she will break your heart again and again for no reason and keeps coming back cause youre the safety guy. DONT be the safety guy.

I know you prob hear the age thing alot but when chicks are young, they are sketchy. you will prob hook up with a few chicks until your 21.

Dont get real serious or ask a chick to marry you unless she is 23 and above, you would have cleared out all the tramps by that age.

Old 11-12-2007, 09:12 PM
6th Gear

^^ agreed, there are so many fish in the sea, why limit yourself to one?

Old 11-12-2007, 09:15 PM

Wow man that really sucks. I feel for you i've had a similar experience, but she played with me for a couple of months after that... and then I found out that she was seeing some other guy behind my back. It tore me up inside. If I were gonna give you advice I would say let her go and if she came back tell her to f*** off so you don't end up going through the same thing, it may be hard but it may save you alotta heartache... plus you dont want to college in a relationship. Good luck man

Old 11-12-2007, 09:31 PM
3rd Gear

ORIGINAL: vnv727

**** situation you've found yourself in. Sorry about your brother and all of this. My advice, which I only give without reading anyone else's posts so I don't get swayed from my initial thought is this: If she's all over another guy(what do you mean by that anyway?) she probably doesnt want to be your gf anymore. **** it, seriously it is hard, but its your first real relationship. Key part is first, there will be more. Be kind to her as you always have. DON'T be controlling, don't bug her, just let her be. Listen if your afraid leaving her alone for a while will lead to you drifiting apart, you're not gonna last much longer anyway. Best thing to do, as cheesy as it sounds, is to let her go. IF it was a strong relationship based in that type of romantic love it will work out in the end. If not, well you still should have a good friend. IF you can't just be friends with her afterwards, you were never that close to begin with.

Just my two cents, could be wrong... I'm not though

Best of luck mate.

i think this is the first post that you have ever made sense on.. haha jk

BUT HE IS RIGHT. Let her go. And if she calls, act like it didnt matter. tell her about your dates. SHE WILL HATE IT! so good.

Yeah and i forgot to say above sorry about your bro. I have never lost a bro but i lost a freind that was like a bro to me and my real bro. It sucks.

Quick Reply: need help... UPDATED