Off Topic A place for you car junkies to boldly post off topic. Almost anything goes.
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

need help... UPDATED

Search this Thread

Old 11-12-2007, 09:40 PM
4th Gear
Default RE: need help...

After reading all of the above I'm feeling a little vindictive.
Now may not be a good time for me to give you some advice BUT...
I say remind her of all that the two of you have gone through.
Tell her that if she is so willing to just let everything go that you will have no choice but to do the same.
Then ask her how she managed to let go so easily. That you'd also like to get over someone you care about that fast.

Make her think... Chances are she'll cry, but it won't be because she's sad.
Instead it will be because you forced her to deal with the situation. Don't let her run from her problems, but DO let her explain herself!

Just my $0.2

Old 11-12-2007, 09:52 PM

1st Where you guys *******?

2nd link to her facebook.

Then I'll be able to better understand what the problem is.

Old 11-12-2007, 09:59 PM
4th Gear

ORIGINAL: vnv727

ORIGINAL: Amze

God damn dude that is a tough one... Clearly you've both gotten alot out of each other and 2years isn't a fluke. Maybe she just needs a break from you and everythings going to perfect in her life for her to realize how much you really mean to her. I mean you've been there for this girl everytime and even placed her above close friends. Thats never an easy choice to make, but thats how it went. I'd say back off, stop feeding her your attention *As hard as that is to do* and see if she comes running back to you, which might not be as likely to happen if she has another guy in her life. But I really think pushing yourself on her is a bad idea at the moment based of her behavior. I'm sorry things have complicated man, it sucks. I just got jewed over by a close friend over a girl... really finally regret it. But thats life, keep your head up and try not to think about it. Good luck!
Now after my response I felt like reading down the page. Sorry to threadjack, but Amze judging by this, "I just got jewed over by a close friend over a girl" not well I'd guess. Anyway my point is, try not to use the phraze "jewed over" again.

Okay? Good.
Ok, gayed over. I used that phrase regularly without second guessing myself. Sorry. Didnt mean it for real, will try to watch myself.

Old 11-12-2007, 10:26 PM
Senior Administrator

Justa bout everything I could add has already been put out there, by one of the above. But, if you feel you need an actual person to talk it out with, PM me and I'll hit you back wit my celly #. 24/7, foreel-foreel. Sometimes you just NEED to talk it out, ya kno? Deep down inside you have already decided your best course, you just have to wait until you are ready to accept what it is you need to do (and, by best course, I mean the one that doesn't potentially involve the police... discard THAT course of action sooner, rather than later, mmmmK?) to get yourself past this.

Old 11-12-2007, 10:35 PM
4th Gear

you guys, and gals, are the ****.... seriously it sucks that this happened and i know im not the only one. Thanks for you help, seriously.... ill let you know how it goes because it is inevitable ill see her tomorrow cause im in a same class as her which kinda sucks...

thanks for everyones advice too... i know that i should get out and date and there are plenty of fish in the sea... but im all caught up in the moment if you know what i mean? thanks again... and ill get back about how things go. thanks guys

Old 11-13-2007, 09:09 AM
3rd Gear

no prob but you have to realize, we have all been in caught up in the moment once in our lives. I know it sucks and its hard to get through. But take the advice everyone has given and get out. You didnt come to this life to be miserable all the time. When you start dating other chicks you will see what you missed. And you are still young, you should be going out all the time with women.

Good luck, just tell her to buzz off cause you dont wanna be with somebody who turns their back on freinds.

Old 11-13-2007, 09:12 AM
Lvl-65 Sorceress: 9,571-HP/7,796-EP

.....and this ^^^ comes from a man who sports a beaver on the roof of his car, so obviously, he knows what he's talkin about.

Old 11-13-2007, 09:24 AM
3rd Gear

^ you are once again correct!

But the advice came from my belly! so thats great advice! The belly knows all!

Old 11-13-2007, 09:34 AM
Lvl-65 Sorceress: 9,571-HP/7,796-EP

lol.....that's right....
how could i forget about the "all knowing belly"!!!!

Old 11-13-2007, 09:44 AM
3rd Gear

Never forget about the all knowing belly! its been really on lately too!

Quick Reply: need help... UPDATED