Off Topic A place for you car junkies to boldly post off topic. Almost anything goes.

RAWR I cant stand ricers!

Search this Thread

Old 01-13-2008, 07:23 PM
1st Gear
Default RE: RAWR I cant stand ricers!

Wow, i laughed at most of these and have personally witnessed people with lots of these, some of my friends included lol. NOS Seat covers and neautral drop with an automatic included lol.

Old 01-13-2008, 07:31 PM
1st Gear

OK, got to put my two cents in here. I hate stupid people, and fucktard ricersare the worst. The other thing I can't stand, being a northerner displaced in southern alabama, is rednecks with big, jacked up trucks with "southern pride" stickers or dixie flags on them. Give it up, we won the goddamn war...

Old 01-13-2008, 07:44 PM

Ricers FTMFW!...fart cans get you laid!

this is the last car I bought before the A4!
Name:  009_24A.jpg
Views: 24
Size:  73.0 KB
pep boys fart can, one altezza tail light...It was def. a fun car! special edition with the BBS wheels!...I really liked the speakers in the headrests!

future plans for the A4 in my sig!!!

LOL

Old 01-13-2008, 11:17 PM
4th Gear

audijp... did you really take the time to write all those laws out?? haha

Old 01-13-2008, 11:44 PM

ORIGINAL: theTTkid

lol I hope he didnt or else he has wayyyyy to much free time on his hands j/k

Old 01-14-2008, 08:56 AM
2nd Gear

ORIGINAL: discontained

So we got this forum for our community ( area/ local ) and I CANT STAND THEM!!! There is 1 other audi guy on there and he is cool but ****. Most of them think they are AWEZOMMMMGGGG!!!! with there thousands of dollahz on the exterioer and 20$ intake and a 19.96 EBAY muffler and think they are fast like OMG FAST AND FURIOUZZZZ WITH TURBOZ AND NAWZZ WWWWEEE ARAARARW.. anwyways.. Why do people add these crazy ugly body kits on there car.. I guess audi's just look good from the factory and dont need to be hidden under somehting fake :] granted there are some cool kits for audi's i just wont ever ever own one.. EVER!

What the hell am I talking about? Im talkin bout them dudes that paint there STOCK calipers and put "brembro/stoptec/etc." on them... the d00dz that list ash tray's and cupholders and hood struts as mods.. them people who think they are fast with 2 tone paint stickers.. ahhh I CANT STAND THEM

i wish there was some decent cars around here that are clean and guys arent total douche's... I hate sittin in my car just enjoyin the ride and having ricer boy rev at me and annoyyyy the **** out of me.. Why cant they just relax? ahhhhhh i dunno man whtefuk
Exactly! Just exactly how I feel.

There were couple of guyof guysthread asking underbody neon lights, another one posted the link to LEDs for 2.99 from ebay, and so on.

I mean why do some people make all the Audi owners look bad. This drives me crazy. I am buying a sledgehammer and next time I see any Audi in a parking with ricer crap on it, someone will be looking for a pair of headlights here.

Old 01-14-2008, 11:33 AM
3rd Gear

Yea I saw a iv jetta with the four rings on the side. First I wanted to key the car up(I didn't mention he had a 15ft wing w/ a nos sticker and a family size folger's can as a sad excuse for an exhaust!) but then I met the kid as he was criticizing my sub cuz it wasn't fiberglass like his...it was only a special kicker box. *******. So I saw his sh!*mobile in a dark wal-mart parking lot and me n kwik_shift did a custom pin striping job on that turd! But where I live ricers roam abound...sad and depressing! I'll take a few pics sum time and try to post em. I guess having NOS leak in their cockpit kills their brain cells insighting them to install state of the art mods.

Old 01-14-2008, 01:35 PM
Senior Administrator

ORIGINAL: Nocturnal_A62.7

ORIGINAL: discontained

So we got this forum for our community ( area/ local ) and I CANT STAND THEM!!! There is 1 other audi guy on there and he is cool but ****. Most of them think they are AWEZOMMMMGGGG!!!! with there thousands of dollahz on the exterioer and 20$ intake and a 19.96 EBAY muffler and think they are fast like OMG FAST AND FURIOUZZZZ WITH TURBOZ AND NAWZZ WWWWEEE ARAARARW.. anwyways.. Why do people add these crazy ugly body kits on there car.. I guess audi's just look good from the factory and dont need to be hidden under somehting fake :] granted there are some cool kits for audi's i just wont ever ever own one.. EVER!

What the hell am I talking about? Im talkin bout them dudes that paint there STOCK calipers and put "brembro/stoptec/etc." on them... the d00dz that list ash tray's and cupholders and hood struts as mods.. them people who think they are fast with 2 tone paint stickers.. ahhh I CANT STAND THEM

i wish there was some decent cars around here that are clean and guys arent total douche's... I hate sittin in my car just enjoyin the ride and having ricer boy rev at me and annoyyyy the **** out of me.. Why cant they just relax? ahhhhhh i dunno man whtefuk
Exactly! Just exactly how I feel.

There were couple of guyof guysthread asking underbody neon lights, another one posted the link to LEDs for 2.99 from ebay, and so on.

I mean why do some people make all the Audi owners look bad. This drives me crazy. I am buying a sledgehammer and next time I see any Audi in a parking with ricer crap on it, someone will be looking for a pair of headlights here.
Stay OUT of Minnesota, then...

Old 01-14-2008, 01:46 PM
4th Gear

from what ive seen houston, texas is ricer central, almost every car that typically get riced had atleast a fart can. and sicne were sharing ricers stories a person i know close my family is the worst, first car was a beat up lebaron turbo with acrua badging, NOs seat covers, and fast can, and woould always tell me he had somehting like 300hp. second car acura integra, full fart can exhaust which was just unbarablely loud, intake, silverstar headlights. tried racing everything he could. and then his most recent car, he got his GF pregnant and eventually married her but while she was pregnant bought a not so family oriented eclipse RS because it had a body kit that was shot to hell and all the ricer add ons,even though i told him it had a bent rear control arm, blown head gasket and overheating problem, he bought this with money he got from an accident a while back, 3 months later im ridign with him and i can hear the lifters, i ask him when he last changed the oil he like never, i tell him to get oil in the car, hes like no i need to get to work, the light before his job, the engine seizes. so i guess it proves it ricers dont know anything about cars.

Old 01-14-2008, 03:59 PM
4th Gear

ORIGINAL: theTTkid

LOL no, i got it from another forum

Quick Reply: RAWR I cant stand ricers!