Off Topic A place for you car junkies to boldly post off topic. Almost anything goes.

V for Vendetta

Search this Thread

Old 03-24-2006, 09:27 PM
Default RE: V for Vendetta

just remembered i have tickets to the hockey game tonight (I share season tickets to the Ducks), so i will be prolly going tomorrow afternoon or night.

Old 03-25-2006, 04:03 AM
5th Gear

Just went and saw it, really good movie you guys were right

Old 03-31-2006, 05:29 AM

This was definatly a good movie but it had its little loopholes, that I am hoping th comics will fill.

Its sad, the brilliant person behind this wanted to have his name taken off because of DC and the film industry. They basically stole V from him. His name is still on the comic, but not on them movie. Brilliant story!!

I think the most interesting part is that he is both a villan and a hero, depends on how you look at him. In essence, whcih is what they conveyed at the end, he is just simply an idea given flesh and bone.

The only thing I hated was the stupid KNIFE TIME bullshit at the end. Didnt work at all. Either way, Agent Smith did a phenominal job!!

If any of you are interested in this, Alan Moore was the creator... David LLoyd was just the artist. Alan also made League of Extrodinary Gentlemen and From Hell (comics that were made into movies). Brilliant guy!

Old 03-31-2006, 12:38 PM
1st Gear

i liked it, thought the plot could have been layed out in a different order, but the political aspect was nice, although i thought it was too bizarre of a plot to make it a really strong based political movie.