Off Topic A place for you car junkies to boldly post off topic. Almost anything goes.

Whats your greatest moment with a girl/guy.

Search this Thread

Old 08-21-2005, 04:37 AM
1st Gear
Default RE: Whats your greatest moment with a girl/guy.

Meeting a girl on the Tsim Sha Tsui waterfront on Kowloon looking across the harbor at Hong Kong. Unforgetable girl, unforgetable view.

Old 08-21-2005, 04:45 AM
Administrator

it was a great sight i still remember that veiw even though i was like 13 or 14 when i saw it
i gotta go back to HK someday

Old 08-21-2005, 04:50 AM
1st Gear

ORIGINAL: bentframe

best....post....ever.....

ORIGINAL: KÖNIG A6

getting blown by my gf(exnow) and then speeding up real fast just cus that always happens when i get blown/jerked while driving, then seeing a cop off to the side of the road and having her head hit the steering wheel, she only bit alil, not alot, and it kinda felt good, but the best part was the way she said ow with my p-**** in her mouth
LMAO!!! oh my god i can't stop laughing at this post.....i don't know how the **** anyone gets head while driving...i can never keep my foot steady.....and the biting part...OMFG!! LOL, i love it...this is my new favorite post...
yeah, that coulda ended a lot worse, she was really really good, all lip, no teeth.

She didn't stop either, she finished athe job

Old 08-21-2005, 06:24 AM
2nd Gear

I had one girl try and stick a cucumber up my *** as I was getting into it. I yelped so loud her parents came into the room, which made shi.rt myself some more & fall off the bed & crack my head on the bedside table. . . . So theres me naked, woody & bleeding. There's this girl naked, wet & cucumber in hand & then... theres her parents...... Her father left the room mumbling something & I thought **** it... i'm out the window, running naked down the street & you guessed it..... Whoooooo.... So now I'm being driven away buy 2 policemen with nothing & I mean nothing on. . . . My woody had gone though.
I explained to them what had happened & somewhere between the tears of laughter they managed to ask me where I lived and drove me home. . . . . You ever have to explain to your parents why you got dropped off by a patrol car naked?? I gave up.

Old 08-21-2005, 09:14 AM
1st Gear

edited

Old 08-21-2005, 10:28 AM
2nd Gear

Well, you can think what you want. I have had to relive that story so many times now from my mates when we drink, my mum telling it at my 21st, when my mates and I go out and they tell strangers, so it don't matter to me if you believe it or not..... I started this thread just after a night of drinking and reliving it again. I still have the scar on the side of my head. [:'(]

Old 08-21-2005, 10:39 AM
1st Gear

you gave that message to me once, had to return it. Thats a bummer about the cucumber thing up yer ppoper. God, she really tried to stick a cucumber?! And you let her?!

Old 08-21-2005, 11:27 AM
2nd Gear

[:-]I never gave you a BS thing... I never use them smileys??? I only use the ones you can see [8D][&:][:@][][:'(][>:][X(][&o]

Anyway, she tried it. I didn't know she was gonna do that... well..... like ....... we were talking about doing crazy shi.t but seriously, being sodomised by a fuc.king fruit wasn't exactly what I had in mind. Not for me anyway LOL.
I'm not being tough or anything but, I seldom scream or yell. I'm passive aggressive but pain has never made me cry, scream, yell or jump up and down on one leg. Ever since I was a kid. Mum said I never cried after the 4 month mark. I got scolded by hot water when I was 3 and I never spoke I just kept pointing to my arm it wasn't it blistered up that mum realised what i'd done. ANYWAY...... When I felt something trying to work its way into my foofer. I screamed like a damn girl. I was petrified.

Old 08-21-2005, 11:34 AM
1st Gear

i think its a vegetable

Old 08-21-2005, 02:03 PM
4th Gear

lidno,did she make entry with it? I was never really into that, at all. Not my thing, but our very on spence(checkmyvitals) has be known to sit on things, such as number 2 pencils,carrots,his finger,shifter,pretty much anything longer and slender.

Quick Reply: Whats your greatest moment with a girl/guy.