Off Topic A place for you car junkies to boldly post off topic. Almost anything goes.
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

when your bored what do you do?

Search this Thread

Old 09-23-2009, 09:30 PM
Administrator

No man! A8! The A stands for ***!

Old 09-23-2009, 09:31 PM
Tech Guru

And the S in S8 stands for sex! Lots and lots of sex!

Old 09-24-2009, 12:14 AM
SoCal Crew Member

edit: I need to read before posting...

ok, after catching up on things... I'd suggest reading outloud to each other. Cheesy, I know. **** works man. Get a novel (books are cheap and the library could be a great resource for you) and read to each other. Did this with a former gf and she loved it... head on my shoulder, curled up somewhere, daydreaming about the story...

learn a hobby together... get a cheap guitar from a pawn shop and learn to play. I spent some time teaching a gf of mine to play a while ago and she loved it.

dog walking is fun.

people watching can be fun if you imagine and then voice the conversations people might be having.

window shopping might work.

playing catch with a frisbee or football can be fun.

origami used to be one of my favorite pasttimes when I was in elementary school... might be fun to try with her.

I'll chime in with other suggestions as they come to me. good luck though man. it sucks when things get stale...

Last edited by love the booB5; 09-24-2009 at 12:25 AM.
Old 09-24-2009, 12:24 AM
4th Gear

smoke, aimlessy drive, library (yeah im nerdish), think why the hell im 22 and still in community college. i dont know i have it pretty shitty espacially living out in the cornfields, but i do like mctavish11's comment about sex with or without the gf.

Old 09-24-2009, 04:35 PM
5th Gear

+1 for random drives.

I've been happy just sitting on the boat in the sun most of the summer. Water is relaxing. Sitting on a beach is almost as relaxing, so take any of the above suggestions, and do it on a beach. 7000 points for sex w/ or w/o the girlfriend on the beach.

Old 09-24-2009, 05:11 PM
4th Gear

okay even if you guys are joking or not. its not all about sex.

Originally Posted by love the booB5
edit: I need to read before posting...

ok, after catching up on things... I'd suggest reading outloud to each other. Cheesy, I know. **** works man. Get a novel (books are cheap and the library could be a great resource for you) and read to each other. Did this with a former gf and she loved it... head on my shoulder, curled up somewhere, daydreaming about the story...

learn a hobby together... get a cheap guitar from a pawn shop and learn to play. I spent some time teaching a gf of mine to play a while ago and she loved it.

dog walking is fun.

people watching can be fun if you imagine and then voice the conversations people might be having.

window shopping might work.

playing catch with a frisbee or football can be fun.

origami used to be one of my favorite pasttimes when I was in elementary school... might be fun to try with her.

I'll chime in with other suggestions as they come to me. good luck though man. it sucks when things get stale...
good stuff [up] im probly gonna start making a list and put most of this on there. its pretty good ideas. and yea i like the beach too. its cooling off now but still decently warm out like high 60s, so a nice walk on the beach at night would be real nice. the driving around i cant do. my car is infront of my house with no transmission. i wouldnt mind her driving around. i actually wouldnt mind. her gallant takes 20$ for a full tank compared to my 40-60$ to fill it with premium. idk. i dont have many friends, so even if i were to try and make plans i cant call anyone. most of my friends i stopped talking to after highschool graduation like 2 years ago. i probly have 3 loyal friends. and the rest are in other states. she has a bunch of friends we usually make plans with sometimes. but that can get expensive some times. they always wanna go out to dinner. i like taking her places and letting her be with her friends but you know.

Old 09-24-2009, 06:32 PM
Site Moderator

Due to a court order, I'm no longer allowed to say what I do in my off time.

Walk in the park or take a blanket and just hang out, ride the train and get off at a random stop and check out the local area, go driving to get lost, board games, video games, movies, mini-golf, gokarts, batting cages, or just call some friends over to hang out.

edit: just read you last sentence about friends. Oops.

Old 09-25-2009, 11:16 PM
Administrator

You guys have drive-ins up there? Thats always a good time. Are either of you active? Workin out together could be a good time.

Old 09-26-2009, 11:06 AM
4th Gear

She has a membership to a gym she never goes to. And se can bring anyone for free. I keep telling her I'll go with her when ever, but I also am skinny and have no muscles I'll admit it, so Ill look really dumb. She knows I'm not gonna show off to impress her. Were both pretty comfortable with eachother

Old 09-26-2009, 04:15 PM

do some good exercise together, then jump in the shower and have fun

rinse and repeat

Quick Reply: when your bored what do you do?