S Car Model Line Audi S4, Audi S6, and Audi S8..Audi's track-ready touch on each of the popular sedans

ddm......wtf?

Search this Thread

Old 02-11-2010, 12:10 AM
1st Gear
Default ddm......wtf?

This is more of a rant and rave.

I know we live in a day and age of expediency. And with online purchasing, and ordering… typically, orders are fill, billed, and shipped within 2 days. I had ordered a hid kit from ddm on the 2nd. It was billed on the 4th. Come over a week later, they finally filled the order and shipped the item. The item was not out of stock, and according to their web page, orders are shipped within “1-2 business days.” Not only was it a week late. I had called twice, talked to a rep. both times, saying the item would be shipped that day, which it was not, and today I sent them a nasty email requesting it to be shipped or I would cancel the order and demand my money back, and purchase the items from another company. Got confirmation the order was shipped this evening. Enough said… I suggest to the company in question here….get your **** together, and get your **** out on time. Not only is this going to be read by perspective customers, it will be read by repeat customers. Word of mouth/ forum is much more selling than internet advertisements. So is negative feedback. I do have to give kudos to ecs tuning, and apr. Every time I have ordered anything from either company, which is often, they get it out the next day, and I’m not waiting an extra week for the part. Just had to get out my frustration.

Old 02-11-2010, 12:15 AM

wow im sorry, that sucks, i've never had issues like them in the past though its been about a year since i've ordered anything from there so things have changed i guess.