S Car Model Line Audi S4, Audi S6, and Audi S8..Audi's track-ready touch on each of the popular sedans

dream b5 audi s4

Search this Thread

Old 02-21-2008, 09:26 PM
1st Gear
Default RE: dream b5 audi s4

look you cant own all cars in the world espesially at 18 no i havent owned one ive driven a few they are real cheap you can get one for like 6-7 grand and have a ton of money left over, and that statement was about all mitsu cars not just the gsx now if you wreck on the EVO, your asking for trouble. A GSX gives you a decent AWD system a small fast and reliable car put some money into the suspension and you got a nice car. No they areny as comfortable as an s4 but you cant say not a good car.

Old 02-24-2008, 10:11 PM
1st Gear

k, i understand what the engine s because i study the cars. . i have been a 130-140 before in the middle of the night fast enough. i dont want to argue because i have yet to own my own car. and like earlier stated i will revise it and i already have. and s4 is a great car but the prob with japanese cars is that they are all over 200,00 miles where i live. and also i wouldnt be like hey lets go 200+ mph on a street with trees in the middle of the night. that very stupid. read the article and watched the vid on those kids. not my style. more of autocrossing and such. no stupid speeding and such. so an evo would be nice but i would really like an s4. and i dont have to deal with a house payment. and will have about 5 large after the car for service parts etc. if anything happens. i hope not. and i will get the code book and such to save money. all i wanted to know was wether or not the list was over the top or just stupid. and i apreciate your concern for my safety as i will some day be in the coast guard. so i fully am aware of the power of the automobile. one of my friends almost died from an od in drinking and that is worse than driving because of the damage that occurs. so an s4 is very expensive to upkeep as i have found out. parts are too. and from you tell me a 16 year old kid should have a civic and govern it to like 85 mph. but the problem is that you wil never know the true fear of going so fast and u will want to know what it feels like. so when u do go that fast u crash because u never knew what it was like. so when u do 140 thats fast enough for me. but what im talking about is track potential and such in a good daily driver. so maybe a chip, turbos, fuel, filter, exhaust for motor. haul *** on suspension brakes etc. for handling. that it. speeeding very dumb. not to mention more in ticket price than parts so theres another reason not to. once again i appreciate your concern for my safety. an s4 is a very nice car that demands respect. so when u understand what cams, cranks, connecting rods, pistons, etc. are in the engine and their stress points are u dont go over that for a destroyed car. u go the speed limit so u can live a nice life and enjoy the ride. not 140 to point a or b. just cruzin.

Old 02-26-2008, 02:17 AM
1st Gear

ORIGINAL: skateboarder4546
. so when u understand what cams, cranks, connecting rods, pistons, etc. are in the engine and their stress points are u dont go over that for a destroyed car. u go the speed limit so u can live a nice life and enjoy the ride. not 140 to point a or b. just cruzin.
Your 16 year *** should be a little more respectful, and for never owning a car you are a little more confident than you should be. Actually I hope you get the s4 and than crash it because your a little punk. And I know what cams, cranks, connecting rods, pistons, are ohh yah and their stress point too. And if you think I cruze around at 140 your nuts, I'vs also never had a speeding ticket in my life, just got kicked off mall property for drifting around at night in their parking lots for like 30 minutes after a snow storm they thought it was dangerous we thought it was fun. oh well that mall kinda sucks anyway. GOOD LUCK MAN.

Old 02-26-2008, 01:58 PM

It looks to us that you need to stay in school to learn how to form proper sentences...Also, you might want to try using punctuation and what not. I love how you come in here asking for advice and turn around and start bad-mouthing people who are trying to look out for you. Anyways, why not start small? I have a dream list as well, but try being smart about it. My S4 has 57,xxx miles on it, and the first things I plan on doing are a Chip, Bailer Motorsports DV's, an RS4 Clutch/LW Flywheel combo,and an APR Bi-Pipe. Why would I mention this, you ask? Because the ladder of the two have a habit of going out. The Bi-Pipe fixes the TBB problem, and the BM DV's will probably hold up better than plastic DV's... In my opinion, work on the stuff that is going to go out anyway. After I have these parts squared away, which wont take much longer, then I'll start looking at more serious/expensive parts. Wait to go Stage 3 until your stock K03's go. Start saving for the parts and labor for it, as it will be very expensive. One last thing, agreeing with HP Addict, stop arguing with that ****tard about Skyline vs S4. Who cares, he's not going to own either of the cars, where you are in a better position. It's jealousy that is making him try so hard to put you down about your car. Hope this helps... (I'm 19 BTW, and an extreme car nut. Don't start arguing with people who are trying to help.)

Old 02-26-2008, 02:24 PM
Site Moderator/Ninja

LOCKDOWNNNNN