S Car Model Line Audi S4, Audi S6, and Audi S8..Audi's track-ready touch on each of the popular sedans

Just bought ASP exhaust

Search this Thread

Old 03-01-2007, 08:25 PM
Default Just bought ASP exhaust

I just wanted to update everyone about the group buy I was trying to organize. I never got a response from ASP but did have quite a bit of dialouge with start up racing.

I ask him about a group buy but they didnt have enough exhausts to really do that. I ended up buying one for sale cost and I am having it put on today. Pretty stoked.

Does anyone know a rough percentage of gains I should expect from this? I also have an APR chip.

Old 03-02-2007, 04:10 AM
Default RE: Just bought ASP exhaust

My exhaust is on and I have to say... HOLY CRAP!!

I have heard a lot of exhausts in my life; exotics, race cars... this is one of the best sounding exhausts I have ever heard. Even my buddies who put it on couldnt stop talking about it.

At ever moment, the cars presence is felt and heard by anyone in ears shot at low rpms. The exhaust really comes alive around 4k to 5k rpms. The tone is strong, deep, and loud. As a matter of fact, this exhaust is MUCH LOUDER than I thought... and its only going to get louder as I break it in. If anything, it makes me drive slower and makes me shift earlier.

The fit and finish of this exhaust is great as well. No rubing, fits perfect. The 89mm tips fit very nicely out the rear valance. I actually may take her for a spin right now!!

Video hopefully soon, prolly pics when time allows it; just been busy: I have games that need to be submitted at Konami, school, two contract jobs, and a game that I am making on the side to pitch at some point.