S Car Model Line Audi S4, Audi S6, and Audi S8..Audi's track-ready touch on each of the popular sedans

New S4 Owner looking for Mod suggestions

Search this Thread

Old 05-15-2007, 03:33 PM
Default New S4 Owner looking for Mod suggestions

Hey everyone. I just recently bought a 2007 S4 about a month ago and already I'm looking for things I can do to my car.
As of now my car is pretty much stock except for window tint (5%) and i just got my new wheels and tires installed today (OZ Ultraleggera 19s Black). I havn't seen the car yet with the new wheels but I'm expecting a bit of a wheel gap so i was thinking about lowering the car? Any suggestions on how to go about this? My brother thinks just springs will be fine. I'm looking for something not too costly. Any brands you guys would recommend? Also i'm looking to clear out the headlights but i have no idea how to go about doing that. Do i just need to purchase new headlights? Anyone know where i can get them and for how much? I've seen a couple of pictures and I definately think its a mod worth doing. I'm mostly looking for cosmetic mods/inexpensive mods. Not too into the intake/exhaust combo that everyone starts off with either. Any other suggestions you guys have?

Old 05-15-2007, 04:09 PM
SoCal Crew Member
Default RE: New S4 Owner looking for Mod suggestions

ORIGINAL: Jason2007S4

Hey everyone. I just recently bought a 2007 S4 about a month ago and already I'm looking for things I can do to my car.
As of now my car is pretty much stock except for window tint (5%) and i just got my new wheels and tires installed today (OZ Ultraleggera 19s Black). I havn't seen the car yet with the new wheels but I'm expecting a bit of a wheel gap so i was thinking about lowering the car? Any suggestions on how to go about this? My brother thinks just springs will be fine. I'm looking for something not too costly. Any brands you guys would recommend? Also i'm looking to clear out the headlights but i have no idea how to go about doing that. Do i just need to purchase new headlights? Anyone know where i can get them and for how much? I've seen a couple of pictures and I definately think its a mod worth doing. I'm mostly looking for cosmetic mods/inexpensive mods. Not too into the intake/exhaust combo that everyone starts off with either. Any other suggestions you guys have?
lol... so your looking for inexpensive mods for a 2007 S4....good luck
intake and exhaust would be the cheapest and most bang for your buck mod for the S4....
the stock suspension on the car is great.... if you want to relace it, it's not goin to be cheap...unless you want it to ride cheap.... if your looking for cheap mods look on the "honda forums"... and before you keep creating more post about your brand new car that you know nothing about try searching the forums about your questions first... all the info is there