S Car Model Line Audi S4, Audi S6, and Audi S8..Audi's track-ready touch on each of the popular sedans

Unlocking Audi Gamma radio w/code

Search this Thread

Old 09-20-2009, 01:09 AM
Default Unlocking Audi Gamma radio w/code

Need to know the procedure for the Gamma radio I own a VW repair shop, and have info on all VW radio's, but the Audi Gamma is different. Just bought the car and plan to keep it as a personal daily driver. It's a real nice '94 100 S that sat for a while with a dead batt. Everything else works fine, just need to reset radio. Thanks for any help. email address is blevinsvws@yahoo.com

Old 09-26-2009, 02:21 AM

Please perform the following procedures while the car is parked. Otherwise you risk getting into an accident while your attention is not focused on the driving.

Entering anti-theft code

The following is the procedure to re-activate the radio if the display shows "SAFE". It is important that the procedure be followed in the correct order.

1. Turn on radio. The radio display shows "SAFE".
  2. Press the FM1 and AM buttons simultaneously and hold until "1000" shows on the display. Release the buttons. Do NOT press these buttons again, otherwise the radio will consider "1000" to be the code.
  3. Use Preset buttons 1 ... 4 to enter the four-digit code number from your radio card. Preset button 1 corresponds to the first digit, Preset button 2 corresponds to the second digit, etc. Each press of the button increments the number by 1.
  4. Once the code shown on the display is correct, press the FM1 and AM buttons simultaneously and hold until the word "SAFE" appears in the display, then release the buttons.
  5. The radio should unlock and be usable shortly afterwards.
  6. If an incorrect code is entered, the word "SAFE" appears, first flashing and then continuously. You can repeat the above steps to unlock the radio once more, the number of attempts will be shown in the display. If an incorrect code is entered again, you radio will be locked for about one hour. After one hour - the radio must stay on and the key must remain in the ignition lock - if the display goes out, the you can repeat the above procedure to unlock again. The cycle - two attempts, one hour lock-up - still applies.
  7. If you lose your radio code, contact your Audi dealer.

Old 10-19-2010, 11:18 AM
1st Gear

I have spent the last two days searching for the code to unlock my radio.

My original car VW radio was stolen after the car was vandalized and music system taken. However, I have gotten a VW gama radio as replacement from a friend who salvaged his car after a serious accident. Its code is VWZ123X8451813.

I will be very grateful getting your help.

All my trials have been in vain so far.

Thanks.

Old 08-29-2013, 02:47 PM
1st Gear

Lūdzu palīdziet ar kodu Audi Gamma AUZ2Z3V2082590

Old 08-29-2013, 02:50 PM
1st Gear

Please help me with Audi Gamma AUZ2Z3V2082590 code.

Old 12-16-2021, 03:17 PM
1st Gear

Unlocking Car Radio Codes For All Brands.
Get the radio code you want, to strike your favorite tune today.
Fast and Reliable service.
For more info visit our website: https://radiocodess.com/

Old 12-16-2021, 03:18 PM
1st Gear

Unlocking Car Radio Codes For All Brands.
Get the radio code you want, to strike your favorite tune today.
Fast and Reliable service.
For more info visit our website: https://radiocodess.com/