Show Time Has your ride won trophies and recognition in shows? Know of a meet for other Audi others? Step inside...

A little photo shot the other day..Not an Audi so please don't flame LOL

Search this Thread

Old 08-11-2006, 02:28 AM
1st Gear
Default A little photo shot the other day..Not an Audi so please don't flame LOL

[IMG] [/IMG]

[IMG] [/IMG]

[IMG] [/IMG]

And a photoshop of the wheels I will be getting.

[IMG] [/IMG]

Lemmie know what ya think.

Old 08-11-2006, 02:42 AM
1st Gear
Default RE: A little photo shot the other day..Not an Audi so please don't flame LOL

10 hits and no comments. Is it because it's not an Audi.

And NO, I'm not a troll.

Old 08-11-2006, 03:08 AM
2nd Gear
Default RE: A little photo shot the other day..Not an Audi so please don't flame LOL

meh...

its not an audi...

infact, its not even japanese...

Old 08-11-2006, 03:36 AM
1st Gear

Wow!! Such nice people on here. Flyboy(A good friend of mine) was telling me ya'll are some cool, laid back people. I gess not.

Old 08-11-2006, 04:35 AM

Advansrt4 Date 8/11/2006 12:36:01 AM
Wow!! Such nice people on here. Flyboy(A good friend of mine) was telling me ya'll are some cool, laid back people. I gess not.

LOL ,

hey man , I just got in from vacation , that car is HOT , i love the color. There are some great cool peeps on here. Mabe their just not around today..... have some patience my friend. Nice car though and you must be a troll.

Old 08-11-2006, 05:29 AM
2nd Gear

Just curious, how come the spoiler is in the first and last pic (the p-chop of the first) but in none of the others?

Old 08-11-2006, 07:47 AM

two different cars or definitely photo chop spoiler and wheels give it away, nice motor though

Old 08-12-2006, 12:49 AM
1st Gear

It's not a chop. I took the wing off for a few pics, there's 4 10mm bolts and takes all of 30 sec's to remove the wing. lol.

The pic with the gold wheels is a chop, My buddy choped them onto the car to see how they would look.

Like I said before, I'm no troll, Ask flyboy.

Old 08-12-2006, 01:25 AM
1st Gear

Looks nice, but its Still a FWD car, not stereotyping, but I know a whole bunch of SRT4 owners, and they're full of themselves because they think its the fastest car in the world.

Old 08-12-2006, 02:09 AM
3rd Gear

I don't mean to be mean or anything but that thing is ghetto! I really hate Neons. SRT BABY!!!!

Everyone on this forum are great people who are in love with their Audis. Just giving you crap man. Your pimping pics of a Dodge on an Audi forum. No hard feelings...

Quick Reply: A little photo shot the other day..Not an Audi so please don't flame LOL