Street/Strip Raced a guy from a light? Had that ride of yours on the timed track? Tell your story here.

2K S4 vs. 4.0l Jeep

Search this Thread

Old 08-18-2008, 09:11 PM
1st Gear
Default 2K S4 vs. 4.0l Jeep

Just intake and exhaust (No chip) on my 2K S4 vs. my co-worker in his 4.0l jeep. You can hear him churp the tires....and hear me miss shift into third....and I still passed him.

http://vids.myspace.com/index.cfm?fu...deoID=11297811

Now @ stage 2 I just need my turbos to go so I can get stage 3 and put those Z06's where they belong....behind me.(I got'em in the rain though)

Old 08-19-2008, 07:19 PM
1st Gear

ur not very smart wat if there was a little kid crossing the road or a car pulled out in front of u saygood bye to ur life either way....

Old 08-19-2008, 08:01 PM
1st Gear

I realize from the camera it looks like I cant see...but I assure you I can. If I had seen anyone or any thing ahead, I would have quit well ahead of time. It also looks like it was foggy...but its just the ISO setting on the camera, I could see much more than the camera. I've been driving for almost 20 years, the worse thing to happen was getting tangent with a curb. These roads in my vids are ingraved in my mind, I drive them every day....I know what speed I can take a corner without churping the tires....or the distance it takes to stop wet or dry, where every pot hole is. I dont do such things on roads I dont know. I also make sure there is little chance for an accident....most of my vids are @ 5:30am on my way to work. Try driving in LA...you'll see what people do to you for driving defensive.

Old 09-04-2008, 02:10 PM

Originally Posted by spydrflash02
ur not very smart wat if there was a little kid crossing the road or a car pulled out in front of u saygood bye to ur life either way....
Yea i aggree that you need to find a better road to race on...go on straightaway that isn't so closed in by buildings and such...just to be a lil more safer even though racing on any roads isn't safe.

Old 09-06-2008, 12:20 PM
1st Gear

and you really do want your turbos to go fast!! you did that spirited run and just shut the car off... no cool down at all.... i feel sorry for your car thats for sure.... poor thing

Old 09-06-2008, 02:31 PM
1st Gear

This should help http://audiport.com/survey/turbo/turbo_result.htm
http://audiport.com/survey/turbo/turbo_comments.htm
Statistically it shows that cool down isnt necessary.
I have 130000K miles.

Old 09-06-2008, 02:54 PM
1st Gear

did i don't care what 2 survey's have said, if we took a survey on here im sure we could come up with some way different results!!! and being at 130000 miles are you sure your turbo's weren't replace by a previous owner??

Old 09-06-2008, 05:19 PM
1st Gear

Originally Posted by derek072887
did i don't care what 2 survey's have said, if we took a survey on here im sure we could come up with some way different results!!! and being at 130000 miles are you sure your turbo's weren't replace by a previous owner??
Yup, Im sure! Nice english...did i dont' care....survey's(singular), means 1...surveys, means 2.

Old 09-06-2008, 08:38 PM
1st Gear

awesome find some stupid **** to say about me just because i proved you wrong just stop before you get to far behind and you get embarassed

Old 09-06-2008, 09:36 PM
1st Gear
Talking

Take it easy youngster! Never heard of Edward Deming?(statistics) Guess I fall in the column of no turbo fail from NOT allowing the turbine to cool, lucky me. I suppose the "proved...wrong" goes to those seeing your level of education, both in spelling, grammer and mathmatics. Keep the negativity to yourself and save the Scheißegespräch, it wont further any mental growth. I have 20 years of certified education, some day you may hear of my work. Lawrence Livermore Labs NIF...Fusion reactor will be the future energy sorce.(of my cooler work) The pics on my profile are of Medtronic parts for heart surgery.(kinda cool) Just live your life and do your thing....If this were not open to the public, I wouldnt waste my time.....but perhaps....Ive saved time by explaining such to thou. There are over 6billion people, if 1sec of your life were taken away for 1/3 of them, it would take 90 years....thanks for wasting yourself away.

Quick Reply: 2K S4 vs. 4.0l Jeep