Street/Strip Raced a guy from a light? Had that ride of yours on the timed track? Tell your story here.

2K S4 vs. 4.0l Jeep

Search this Thread

Old 09-06-2008, 09:51 PM

The oil lines on early b5 s4's are ****, it helps to cool your engine down or else the oil will just sit in those shitty lines. Clogging the lines, and thus causing oil starvation, and chow turbo.

Old 09-07-2008, 04:00 PM
1st Gear

dude its a forum... im not writing a paper for a professor in college... who gives a **** about grammer? and i highly doubt i will ever hear about anything you make... just keep driving your car like you do and not lettin it cool down and youll be buyin new turbos to become stage 3 before you know it..

Old 09-08-2008, 10:01 PM

op gets real mad whenever someone comments on his driving from his videos cause imo he does some really stupid **** and from this video im glad i never have to drive with you or anyone who drives like that you almost rear ended him at the stop and pick some very stupid places to drive fast and reckless

Old 09-08-2008, 11:26 PM
1st Gear

**** i bet his so-worker(guy in jeep) told him the same **** we did about his stupid *** driving! and i see he deleted the video of him going 140 on a freakin interstate, probably realized how stupid it was and didn't want anyone to see how stupid he is, oh and the fact that he said he went 160 without a chip LOLOLOL seriously i wish he would post more **** so that i have more to laugh about, it makes my day to see his stupidly

Old 09-09-2008, 01:47 PM
Thumbs down

Originally Posted by DraxeofDclan
Take it easy youngster! Never heard of Edward Deming?(statistics) Guess I fall in the column of no turbo fail from NOT allowing the turbine to cool, lucky me. I suppose the "proved...wrong" goes to those seeing your level of education, both in spelling, grammer and mathmatics. Keep the negativity to yourself and save the Scheißegespräch, it wont further any mental growth. I have 20 years of certified education, some day you may hear of my work. Lawrence Livermore Labs NIF...Fusion reactor will be the future energy sorce.(of my cooler work) The pics on my profile are of Medtronic parts for heart surgery.(kinda cool) Just live your life and do your thing....If this were not open to the public, I wouldnt waste my time.....but perhaps....Ive saved time by explaining such to thou. There are over 6billion people, if 1sec of your life were taken away for 1/3 of them, it would take 90 years....thanks for wasting yourself away.

Hey man stop acting like such a little child and take our advice...and stop posting your dumb vids here either...one of these days your seriously going to hurt yourself or someone else...hopefully its neither...so please take your car to the track if you want to go fast...thats the right way to do it. Thanks

Old 09-09-2008, 03:04 PM

hahaha anytime he puts a video up he gets flamed hardcore

Old 09-09-2008, 08:10 PM
1st Gear
Talking

Ha! You must have shitty lives....Some day you might make something more of yourselves than talking ****. Your the type that shoots someone and says, "you shouldnt have gotten in the way of the bullet". Its ok, I understand this is all your lives consist of. You have no idea, my colleges know me, you do not. Dont you have some bean counting to do....primitives, by all means amuse us more.

Old 09-09-2008, 08:29 PM
Talking

Originally Posted by DraxeofDclan
Ha! You must have shitty lives....Some day you might make something more of yourselves than talking ****. Your the type that shoots someone and says, "you shouldnt have gotten in the way of the bullet". Its ok, I understand this is all your lives consist of. You have no idea, my colleges know me, you do not. Dont you have some bean counting to do....primitives, by all means amuse us more.
Wow you need help...but please comment back..its very amusing

Old 09-09-2008, 08:34 PM
Exclamation

and you said earlier that we don't know you,which is true so how can you say that we have $hitty lives? You don't know us either...but with all seriousness we are just trying to let you know that you shouldn't race on streets like that and race on the streets at all because one of these days it will end in disaster and none of us want anyone to get killed...so please just be careful whenever you do race(since you probably will continue) We don't want anyone to get hurt..and with the vid of you racing the jeep was dangerous and will not impress anyone on these forums...well maybe newbies ..so drive carefully

Old 09-09-2008, 09:08 PM
1st Gear

You can do better than that, come on....Im trying to get my post count up. In my more than 15 years of driving I never caused harm. Try not looking into things you have problems with.

Quick Reply: 2K S4 vs. 4.0l Jeep