Street/Strip Raced a guy from a light? Had that ride of yours on the timed track? Tell your story here.

Pure speed. B7 and the 5 series

Search this Thread

Old 02-19-2008, 12:29 PM
1st Gear
Default Pure speed. B7 and the 5 series

Well in my many infractions with the law in south florida without getting caught, this is by far the craziest. So im getting on my highway known as the sawgrass and speed limit is 65.Im doin about 80 and in my rearview i see this car drivin ***** fast. I start speeding up and who should be but a brand new model 535i bmw. Im behind at least a car length for a mile or 2 but the fact that he had a stronger engine was apparant. The only way i was keeping up was shifting up and down for higher rpms. A few minutes later, i looked down we were booking 134!!!! My needle stopped right over the little 135 notch, but it felt like we were doing 40, only everything was wooshing by like a movie. When i got to my exit, which was pretty quick (though i passed my real exit, i kept on trying to get in front of the bastard, it couldnt happen cause i could only keep up) i hit a bump at about 120 and it felt like i was flying. I landed with a good thunk. I looked into the rear and I assumed the car that was following might have been a cop so i kept up the speed and pulled a right at like 60 or 70, because i skid about 3 feet into the street with the mad crazy audi understeer and then took off. I put it into neutral and slid into a parking space at this wal-mart and watched as this undercover went right by. That was on of the coolest things i have ever done. There is a lot of street racing in S Florida for some reason. Guess the open road calls everyone

Old 02-19-2008, 09:12 PM
1st Gear
Default RE: Pure speed. B7 and the 5 series

Yea man you're nutso.. funny story though -- be careful the popos will catch up with you sooner or later

Old 02-20-2008, 01:18 AM
Tech Guru

or you kill yourself or someone else you butt tard..... stay off the streets

Old 02-20-2008, 02:49 AM
SoCal Crew Member

hey hey... this is not the honda forums... be safer out there please[sm=chairshot.gif]

Old 02-20-2008, 09:57 AM

Hey as long as no one was around its cool and since those two cars are better made to go that fast. And I take it you have an A4, you should have gotten the S if you wanted in front of him!

Old 02-22-2008, 04:06 PM
1st Gear

icant help it lol. Dont have money for the S or else i would have. hey, what else can i do for the half and hour ride home for work. i usually am pretty careful, but the but hole made me do it.

Old 02-22-2008, 04:36 PM
Tech Guru

ORIGINAL: educationvictm88

icant help it lol. Dont have money for the S or else i would have. hey, what else can i do for the half and hour ride home for work. i usually am pretty careful, but the but hole made me do it.
you can help it and like i said before that was very irresponsible...... what else can you do...... drive like you are civilaized.......

i have a feeling one day you are going to do something stupid just like that and kill yourself or someone else

out of those 2 choices...... i hope it is you

if you were doing 120 and left the ground like you say you did, which i doubt.... you probably maxed your shocks out, and when you settled, they were stressed and gave you no absorbtion..... but lets say you did leave the ground...... if the wheel was turned 1 inch so the tires weren't straight when you landed..... could of been catastrophic

i know this from expereince cause when i was 10 a close friend of the family was out "hill hopping" and they jumped about 4 or 5 before they flew off the road and into a tree..... i kow this cause the police saw scrap marks up to a mile before the accident scene from the undercarriage of the car...... they say the accident happened cause the driver who lived(passanger, family friend), died becuse of the impact to the ceiling of the car and windshiled when the car landed imperfect and flew off the road into a tree.......

moral of the story is take a shot gun put in your mouth and kill yourself if you want to..... don't act like an a$$clown on the streets cause you could kill someone else

Old 03-13-2008, 02:06 PM
1st Gear

as long as there isnt traffic and your ok with risking your life for the adrenaline rush i say go for it i love street racing but if there are cars around i wont do it just cause if i did hurt someone i would never be able to forgive myself