Suspension Is your ride slammed to the ground? Did you lift it so high you need a ladder to get in? Step in and let's talk about it.

Help!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Search this Thread

Old 10-03-2008, 12:57 AM
Default Help!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

have an audi a3 2.0t and i just installed the H&R premium coilovers. ride feels pretty soft like stock premium and when i come to a stop the car wobbles. usually the car dips and rebounds upward once? but after the installation it bounces back and forth slightly a couple times. I havent got an alignment yet but i want to know whether its because of that or the actual coilovers so i dont end up spending 100-200 for nothing. please help!

Old 10-03-2008, 08:01 PM
3rd Gear

100 -200 for an alignment!!!!!!! you need a new shop.....
When you bounce the car with your weight how many times does it bounce. It should go down and come up then settle almost instantly. If not I would make sure your shocks are good.

Old 10-11-2008, 06:15 PM
Thumbs down still wobbling

when i use my own weight to bounce the car is wobbles a little more than usual but does come to a stop pretty soon. the correct term for this is porpoising- rocking back and forth? although mine doesnt rock constantly after a bump it just slightly rocks after i stop. this really sucks coz the alignment guy said its most likely not because i need an alignment.