Wheels and Tires Post up threads with questions about wheels and tires for your Audi here

J-Line Wheels

Search this Thread

Old 05-15-2013, 11:55 AM
1st Gear
Angry J-Line Wheels

Had a set of 19" 6rl3 J-Line Wheels forged for my S4 B5. Not only were they 4 months late, but they did not do the staggered look 1" lip in front, 1.5-3.0" lip in the rear like I had told them to do time and time again to create the look I wanted. When my powder coater got the wheels he also complained that the high polish they did on it was ****. Explaining how there was goop all over the wheels and that they would have to be buffed and polished again before powder coating. For purposes of saving money, I had the wheels shipped to my powder coater and done, then shipped to me. At the time, I didn't realize they just neglected to create the lips how I wanted, so having J-Line fix the issue was no longer an option as I had already powder coated them. After months of fighting with them and going back and forth with the middle man, and how I was going to get some money back from the transaction, I gave up.

Bottom line: The wheels are super high quality, but next time buy HRE. J-Line is an awful company to deal with. Probably the reason why the middle man I dealt with no longer uses J-Line wheels in his inventory for similar ongoing, and past problems.

Will post the wheels once I get my new studs and brakes on next week...

Be warned...