Allroad Model Line Audi's take on the modern "Crossover" of a sport utility vehicle and a station wagon

air bags and turbo Q's

Search this Thread

Old 05-29-2008, 07:14 PM
1st Gear
Default RE: air bags and turbo Q's

Nice pics! I like those OEM wheels more than the standard 5 spoke ones.

Have you done any driving yet?

Old 05-29-2008, 08:03 PM
Q5?
1st Gear

Hay mctavish11, I noticed the Live Water Surf Shop sticker. Do you live in Marin?

Old 06-02-2008, 03:04 PM

Q5:
No i live on the Oregon Coast, Northen most town of oregon actually, right up on the border of Washington and Oregon. Surf up here is cold water, i have a 6/5 mm Oneil suit, full hood, booties, and occasionaly gloves depending on how cold the water is. i dont get much surfing done between september and june, i go to Oregon state University, and its about a 3 hour drive back over to the coast, which isnt bad, just dont have time with school and stuff. as for the sticker, we have a grip of them in our local surf shop, they are all over on vehicles around here, kinda just become a thing that we identify eachother with ya know.

Incrementalg:
as for driving what do u mean? haha, i drive all the time since i bought the car a few weeks ago, cant stop actually, its so fun, so smooth. gives me wood, haha j/k. yea those wheels are sick i think, cept a biatch to clean, its hard to get between the spokes since they are double layered.