Audi A3 The Audi A3 offers cutting edge engineering, performance, and luxury in one affordable package.

Which A3 to get??

Search this Thread

Old 09-22-2006, 12:17 AM
1st Gear
Default RE: Which A3 to get??

ya u got me i was not driving the wrx.it was my cousins and he did no to much about cars so i help him out.but i think thats the difrence between the manuel boost controller and a electronic.a electronic boost controller dose reset the fuel and air ratio

Old 02-27-2007, 02:38 AM
1st Gear

I love being part of the AUDI family now. I have learned so much reading a few threads. Thanks Chef :*O). I want to chip it seems APR is the best way to go. What about Exaust, I see some post saying 280 WHP. Sylver and Chefwhich way to go with exaust and chip. Manual 2.0t 06? I used Castro Syn in my 20th GTI it worked well. What suspension to ride. I did not get the S-Line because I wanted a tighter suspension.

Old 02-27-2007, 09:58 AM
L7
1st Gear

Hi Silver92b;
Welcome. Yes, I'm going to say get the A3 2T. But, not for the speed or performance as instead a nice quick everyday car to get you to work and back with as much driving pleasure as possible. If you are looking for a pure track burner by all means stick with the EVO's. Or go with the divergent path I ensued upon when I sort of hit my "crisis" a few years back. Did not quite have the funds for a totally high end track burner nor the time to mod out something else to my satisfaction. So instead - I opted the way of the 'Duc' a 2003 998 (No not the Matrix edition - sigh) - got my total fix for speed on weekends. And still have a refined fun to drive car during the week.