Audi A3 The Audi A3 offers cutting edge engineering, performance, and luxury in one affordable package.

New Audi A3 owner here help needed

Search this Thread

Old 11-03-2013, 09:31 PM
1st Gear
Default New Audi A3 owner here help needed

Hey all,
I just purchased a 2010 A3 S Line over the weekend and have a few questions.

This model seems to be a base with an Sline exterior. I would like to do the following upgrades to the car without modifying anything that cant be returned to factory original.

#1 Car does not have bluetooth. Would like to install my old Pioneer Navigation which would replace the existing double din radio. I have read conflicting reports that the aftermarket dash kits fit perfectly or not. Has anybody used one of the A3 dash kits before? Does my radio need a cage?

#2 I have projector headlights. Do they make a drop in Xenon Kit for the existing factory lamps? Plug and Play?

#3 17" Run Flats. My A3 has almost no . When the factory Continental tires are done, I'm planning on pulling the spare, adding run flats and putting the Audi TT tire inflating kit in the car. Are the run flats as quiet as the existing tires?

#4 Mud Flaps...from everything I read they do not fit Sline body without mods. Anybody done this mod that can share pictures with me?

Thus far I totally love my car!

HK

Old 11-10-2013, 09:36 AM
1st Gear
Default Audi A3 aftermarket navigation unit with bluetooth, ipod

Answer your question 1, I have this Audi A3 Navigation aftermarket head unit for sale.
audi a3 s3 rs3 autoradio gps dvd navigation system
It comes with A8 1GHz cpu, 512MB DDR rom and 4GB ram. Free maps preload and you can update it for free in future.
Feel free to contact at me at info@carnaviplayer.com
Originally Posted by henrykjr
Hey all,
I just purchased a 2010 A3 S Line over the weekend and have a few questions.

This model seems to be a base with an Sline exterior. I would like to do the following upgrades to the car without modifying anything that cant be returned to factory original.

#1 Car does not have bluetooth. Would like to install my old Pioneer Navigation which would replace the existing double din radio. I have read conflicting reports that the aftermarket dash kits fit perfectly or not. Has anybody used one of the A3 dash kits before? Does my radio need a cage?

#2 I have projector headlights. Do they make a drop in Xenon Kit for the existing factory lamps? Plug and Play?

#3 17" Run Flats. My A3 has almost no . When the factory Continental tires are done, I'm planning on pulling the spare, adding run flats and putting the Audi TT tire inflating kit in the car. Are the run flats as quiet as the existing tires?

#4 Mud Flaps...from everything I read they do not fit Sline body without mods. Anybody done this mod that can share pictures with me?

Thus far I totally love my car!

HK