Audi A3 The Audi A3 offers cutting edge engineering, performance, and luxury in one affordable package.

the new lady in my life

Search this Thread

Old 07-15-2006, 09:01 PM
1st Gear
Default the new lady in my life

new to audi and to audiforums ----

got my audi a3 2.0T on may 17th and i'm loving it

- black on black, DSG, sport package

no mods yet except for ecs smoked bumper lenses but i'm PATIENTLY waiting for 5k mlies so i can chip

for all the chipped a3's around - does chipping void the audi 4 year warranty? i know there's stock programs, but can the dealer tell? and i hear some dealers are cool with it and some aren't.

judging from reading up on these forums, i don't think i rd rage as much as the other so cal audi drivers, but i'd love that extra power from the chip - mostly for cutting people off in the 30 mph L.A. traffic.

is the gtg still set for 7/30? i'm gonna try to come out withd my friend who has a 2006 a4 2.0T

Old 07-15-2006, 09:22 PM
Default RE: the new lady in my life

Welcome BoyWonder!!!

You have a very nice looking ride. Definitely make it to the GTG at the end of the month. A word of caution though, that you may want to have that ride chipped prior to the 5k mark after you see the rest of us.

Cheers!

Chef

Old 07-16-2006, 12:09 AM
SoCal Crew Member

The A3 is hardly a "chick magnet"; calling it a lady dooms you for life. Next thing you know, you would be reciting Nicolas Cage's lines from "Gone in 60 Seconds".

I was going to wait to get the APR reflash, but went ahead and did it yesterday before of the Waterfest special. If you can find a dealer that is open this weekend, you can still catch it.

Old 07-16-2006, 12:42 AM
1st Gear

i've actually had good reactions from my lady friends with the a3

many have said "it's cute" ..... not sure what the implications of this can be .... should i might as well be driving a bug convertible?

some have said they normally don't like hatches but reconsidered after seeing my car

and then there are the golddiggers who had no idea i could afford an audi and are now paying more attention to me ...

but ALL have been suprised at how fast it is =)

"BUT WHAT ABOUT HAVING SEX WHILE BOOSTING CARS" - Nic Cage

"BUT WHAT ABOUT HAVING SEX WHILE RIDING IN MY BOOSTED CAR" - me

Old 07-16-2006, 06:29 AM
SoCal Crew Member

Welcome Boywonder........ wonder where you thought of that name btw.

it's kinda freaky looking at your car..... it's kinda like..... looking at MY car. =)

if you wanna chip your car AFTER the 5Kmile mark, i suggest you stay away from chipped A3's for the next 4 months. but you should definatly come to the gtg on the 30th, there's gonna be about 6-7 Chipped A3's there.... maybe even more. who knows. i think this gtg's gonna be better thant he last.

Old 07-16-2006, 04:44 PM
1st Gear

i actually got boywonder cuz my name's robin - therefore the boywonder in batman. thought of it as a screenname in high school and been using it since. probably too old for the "boy" part now but manwonder just sounds like the name of a **** star or something