Audi A4 The Audi A4 model offers nimble handling and performance that makes it one of the leading cars in its class. Read more about the Audi A4 in the Audi A4 review.
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

2007 A4 2.0T Help

Search this Thread

Old 05-08-2007, 11:33 PM
Default 2007 A4 2.0T Help

Hey all. I just bought a 2007 A4 2.0T w/ tip with 7000 miles on it the other day from my Audi dealer. It was used as their test-driving car and I got it for a used price even though it is practically brand new. Luckily I pulled into the dealer and parked next to it, then when I talked to the sales rep he didn't even know it was there. . I have done my research, but I am confused about a couple of things.

I realize I should buy a chip first. I was thinking a REVO, but when I go on the website and look at the stage 2, 3, and regular performance upgrade, they all show the same results. I realize that the stage 2 and 3 will show superior numbers, but I just want to know how superior. After that, I was thinking of a new turbo. One of the GTs would be good, but I was also wondering what else I would have to switch out. Then I would probably get an intake and tint/rims. I realize this is a ton of money, but I'm not going to lie, I'm loaded. I've been saving up and this car is going to last me at least the next 5 years, so I might as well spend money on it.

I would appreciate and help or suggestions on the setup I am preparing. Thanks again.

--CD