Audi A4 The Audi A4 model offers nimble handling and performance that makes it one of the leading cars in its class. Read more about the Audi A4 in the Audi A4 review.
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

Auto Shops in Miami for Audi

Search this Thread

Old 08-25-2004, 12:12 AM
1st Gear
Default Auto Shops in Miami for Audi

Hey guys!

I am wondering if anyone knows of a good auto shop in Miami, FL that either specializes in Audis or does some good work. I have a 2004 A4 1.8T lease and want to add a thing or two to my car, such as a new air intake and possibly something else.

Let me know. Thanks!

Old 09-16-2011, 11:11 PM
1st Gear

Hey, I getting sick and tired of paying ridicules amounts to get my car fixed at "the collection” In Coral Gables I am not totally certain weather they actually do the job they are supposed to or not Like when I took it for the require 35-40 K Miles they needed to check the railing of the sunroof and when they gave it back to me was broken, I am all by myself and have a son a 6 days job of 12 hours daily and therefore going and leaving my car in the shop every time they dont do things right it is definitely not an option for me. I have to replace one engine seal (I don't know which) in the car I don’t want they to rip me again I am looking for a good permanent and reliable Audi Auto Mechanic I can talk with instead of talking with the "Service Rep" who is obviously there because he gets paid by the amount of "service he is able to sell" I have been looking online and I don't find many or any other options more that the two large Audi Dealers in Miami. I have a neighbor who claims can do it but I don't want to take such chance.