Audi A4 The Audi A4 model offers nimble handling and performance that makes it one of the leading cars in its class. Read more about the Audi A4 in the Audi A4 review.
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

Door light, Windows and Sunroof don't work?

Search this Thread

Old 03-26-2016, 03:11 PM
1st Gear
Default Door light, Windows and Sunroof don't work?

Audi 1.8t a4 b5 quattro
Problem started with all windows, sunroof and door button limitations messing up at the same time. I would open a few doors and shut them and it would come back every now and then. I knew because the window buttons would light up. Back doors and passenger side door don't buzz anymore when open either. I've recently changed the passenger side motor from a donor car and still nothing. Going to be looking for that mystery black box in the floor by the driver seat. Looking for condensation. Also will be changing today my central vac pump with my old one to see if it's that. I'm also in the process of pulling the passenger door latch. Could that be the issue, also I already checked majority of the small fuses and the relays under dash. Swapped a few cause they looked black? I'm baffled by how many things can affect the Windows, Sunroof and lighting.

Last edited by Tylor Dumoulin; 03-26-2016 at 03:14 PM.