Audi A4 The Audi A4 model offers nimble handling and performance that makes it one of the leading cars in its class. Read more about the Audi A4 in the Audi A4 review.
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

just installed my evoms intake got a question and a review

Old 07-14-2006, 05:43 AM
1st Gear
Default just installed my evoms intake got a question and a review

Alright guys i just got my evoms intake on.... I got a question where does that little air breather (the little cone filter lookin thing) where does it go i couldnt seem to make it fit ne where and the only place i think it could go its to small it falls out...

And my review...

All i have to say is when u turn on the car u feel kinda disapointed thinking eh it sounds the same but then when u get on the gas wow is all i could say it sounds beautiful gives it a deep deep growl almost like a G35 the car gets pretty loud and u can definatly hear ur turbos alot more.... The install took about an hour but the reason for that is cause we couldnt find the manual so we were trying to do it by wat we thought was right, after we found the manual things started going very smoothly... intake went on easily no fitment problems all the parts were there. Performance gains... well all i can say is there arent any, i honestly felt NO gains at all in ne way... so basically i think the intake is worth it if you are lookin for sound if your lookin for performance dont waste ur money... Overal i love the way my car sounds now i am definatly happy with it.