Audi A4 The Audi A4 model offers nimble handling and performance that makes it one of the leading cars in its class. Read more about the Audi A4 in the Audi A4 review.
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

not for the weak hearted.

Search this Thread

Old 12-24-2007, 05:55 PM
1st Gear
Default RE: not for the weak hearted.

that really sucks... atleast your looking on the brightside and pimpin out your A4. what a bunch of losers.

Old 12-24-2007, 08:00 PM
2nd Gear

People like those kids make me hate the human race. How could someone ever do that? I hope your doing alright and those kids get what they deserve.
Ryan

Old 12-26-2007, 10:45 AM
2nd Gear

thanks guys for all the support and everything. the insurance adjuster is outside right now figuring out the estimate. hes been there for about a half hour so u can tell how long of a write up it is.

also i probably am goin to get a nice lip spoilerthen screwand mold it into the trunk, i dont really plan on sellin the car so im not thinkin about that right now.
as far as gettin these kids back im not gunna do anything to them outside the law. these little retards need to learn theres real conciquences in the real world, and im the lucky one that holds their future in my hands pretty much. i can make these kids stuck working at mc.donalds for the rest of their lives, i can make their parents put a lean on the house, and the kid that was in the military is getting a dishonorable discharge and is gunna b a proud employee of taco bell for the next 10 years or so till thats off his record. theyre almost all gunna have to get **** tested for the next 6 or so years as well cause there gunna have a long probation period.

Old 12-26-2007, 12:10 PM
2nd Gear

i got the estimate today and its $5700. the car would total out at $8250 so its pretty close to that but im still good. i did an estimate myself of what im getting done, and whats gunna get fix back to stock and its about $3000 so id say im gunna make out ok in this one hehe. (im thinkin chip??)

Old 12-26-2007, 12:54 PM
1st Gear

wow dude i feel your pain. These 2 punks threw a rock through my rear windsheild last sunday. the back one was completely smashed and the rock went through to the front and broke the front windsheild too. I ran outside and got their plates, filed a police report etc.
Just got replacements about 5 minutes ago - $750!
This is one of the few cases when the law is on my side. Its gonna feel good screwing these chumps to the wall.
Sorry to hear about your car, good luck and let us know how it turns out!

Old 12-26-2007, 12:58 PM
2nd Gear

[sm=ttiwwp.gif]

and you are going to jump his *** so hood? how old are you acting now? he will probably go to jail? if you jump his *** (thats kinda gay by the way but wtf ever) you will be his cellmate probably

and like others, this forum is public, if its found it will be used in court.....

i was in an accident several years ago, and they brought printouts from what i had said in a forum to court

Old 12-26-2007, 02:06 PM
2nd Gear

nahh i said im not gunna touch this kid im lettin it all be taken care of legally. and im waitin on the pics form the insurance company. i dropped the car off at the body shop today and its not gunna b back for a few weeks. but im gettin the c.f. hood, the rear window spoiler and the lip spoiler, and probably a mesh grill afterwards. ill get pics on here asap and ill keep it updated as the car is gettin fixed.

Old 12-26-2007, 02:18 PM
3rd Gear

Happy Holidays

Old 12-26-2007, 02:30 PM
1st Gear

Way to be the bigger man in the situation. You will come out on top :P I never get why people will do things like that over a girl like its supposed to impress them. Thats just a lack of common sense which Darwinism will take care of eventually. Take them for all they are worth in court. Thats what my friend and I did when some punks shot at us with a BB gun. Took all 5 to court but only got charges on one or two of them. My friend got the officer pressing charges on them to drag the sentence out as long as possible. We didnt send them to jail, rather a heafty fine and community service. Which screwed one kid over because he went to college far away and had to come back every weekend to do his service which would last longer than his jail sentence. Weigh your options with the charges and pick the one that lasts the longest so they will be constantly reminded of it for a longer period of time. Good luck with everything!

Old 12-26-2007, 05:19 PM
1st Gear

I feel your pain/anger brother, but must say I'm more then a bit surprised at your willingness to share w/everyone (and I mean everyone) the details of how you plan on "making money" on the insurance claim" I would highly suggest you re-read "Pablo_Ottawa"'s earlier post regarding the risk of forumcomments beingtraced back to each user via IP Address. That kind of stuff really does happen.

Please, don't get me wrong,I'mfurious about what those little bast&@ds did to you and your car, but I think you really should take a step back andthink hard about some of the posts you've written here. I'd hate to see "you" getyourself in trouble, when the true penalty should be on the shoulders of those damn kids.

If you wind up sueing them you never know how savvy their lawyer will be[:-]. Just my 2-cents.

Best of luck.

Quick Reply: not for the weak hearted.