Audi A4 The Audi A4 model offers nimble handling and performance that makes it one of the leading cars in its class. Read more about the Audi A4 in the Audi A4 review.
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

not for the weak hearted.

Search this Thread

Old 12-30-2007, 06:15 AM
1st Gear
Default RE: not for the weak hearted.

Hahah. I remember when some kids threatened to go after my mustang.

My answer was a dance and skipping down the hall about how I was going to have enough money to get me a 347.

Old 12-30-2007, 07:29 PM
2nd Gear

yeah its been about a week now and i gotta say i dont think ive ever missed anything as much as i miss my car right now....and i didnt even get parts in yet[:'(]but it should all be worth the wait and i think ill have my car by my birthday. and besides my dads been lettin me wip his TL around town which isnt a bad rental haha. i gotta say i love my car but the TL has gotta be near the top of my japanese car list. (and yes i kno acura is technically american but u get the idea)

Old 12-31-2007, 02:06 AM

It's good your handling this adult-like, I'm a hot-headed Italian and love revenge. Just take their money, send them to jail to make their lives a living hell, and make your audi even sexier then it is.

Old 12-31-2007, 02:58 AM
2nd Gear

ORIGINAL: 01afour

trust me guys i got phone calls the entire nite from my friends ready to get each of these kids one by one, 10x worse then they got me, but id rather b the adult in this situation and just collect my money and send these kids to jail. im suing the kid for money cause just fixing my car is not enuf restitution for the cowerdly $hit these kids pulled. the best part is this kid started this over a girl that i didnt even like. w/e his loss.
[sm=smiley20.gif]big props for this..

i would do the exact same thing. it will be so much better in the long run for you.. sorry to hear though. but hope your car is back to 110% and you get a lot of extra money in your pocket for this

Old 12-31-2007, 12:37 PM
1st Gear

Thats why I keep a bat in my trunk. It's never been taken out, though.

There was a fight at an ivy league school (not sayin where), and a frat house jumped a couple of my friends who were visiting. One of my boys ended up grabbin out a crow bar he had in the trunk. Let's just say it stopped the fight quickly; WITHOUT being swung at all. I think of it more as a "you still want to go?" weapon.

Old 12-31-2007, 02:54 PM

I carry a knife, i dont plan on using it, just showing it, like 2.0T said they stop fights. It's a 3 inch camillus boot knife, in my center console.

Old 12-31-2007, 03:04 PM
2nd Gear

jesus!^^

remind me to never screw with any audi owners[8D]

Old 12-31-2007, 03:05 PM
2nd Gear

word of advice, If you are sueing him you should stop talking about it on the internet. His lawyer can see everything you have to say. especially the parts where you are talking about getting him back. I would ask a moderator to delete this whole thread before it gets you in more trouble. sorry about to hear about the beating and your car though. That sucks

Old 12-31-2007, 03:12 PM
2nd Gear

by the way, it is never good to bring a knife toa gun fight! you never know what other weapons the other person might have. this day and age bats and knives are useless. where I live most people carry guns under there seats. but then again that's why they call it the wild west.

Old 12-31-2007, 04:26 PM

being able to carry a weapon is a great right. thank god for texas and their gun laws, if someone camenear my car like that i wouldve pulled the trigger, and they would be in jail.

THE SOUTH WILL RISE AGAIN!!!

jk....sorta

barrett

Quick Reply: not for the weak hearted.