Audi A4 The Audi A4 model offers nimble handling and performance that makes it one of the leading cars in its class. Read more about the Audi A4 in the Audi A4 review.
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

not for the weak hearted.

Search this Thread

Old 12-26-2007, 05:33 PM
3rd Gear
Default RE: not for the weak hearted.

Dam that sucks just read all that and my head hurts. At least you got a load of cash. A girl that i know had her A4 smashed to S*** to. When your about to get jumped its best to just go for one of them and make that person in a crap load of pain.

Old 12-26-2007, 06:07 PM
2nd Gear

as far as getting the insurance money i even told the adjuster what i planned on fixing and what i was gunna leave and he said once i get the check i can do w/e i want with it (mainly cause i threw out the idea that im fixing most of it myself). i dont think im saying anything out of line that could get me in trouble, i just stated the facts, and im not going to get these kids personally at all, im gunna do all of it through the law(which is on my side for once) and as far as making it last as long as possible its pretty much taken care of. the kid that rammed my car probably wont have a license for too much longer considering he just got it and already 'used it as a dealdy weapon', and the kid that started the fight will probably b on probation for a long time. the charges on these kids include multiple felony's i was told by the officer so im sure there not gunna be able to brush this one off. i just cant wait to get my car fixed and a little hooked up, i miss it so much already cause i havent really driven since saturday.

Old 12-26-2007, 06:27 PM
2nd Gear

i dont get how you caught em

Old 12-26-2007, 07:44 PM
1st Gear

Old posts CAN be edited.

Old 12-27-2007, 11:52 AM
2nd Gear

yeah thats true i can always edit the posts. and i got the kids cause the girl i was with told them all to me and the police officer.

Old 12-27-2007, 01:11 PM
2nd Gear

wow, you went through a lot and you def. did the right thing. I would have done the same thing if my car was involved. Glad to see things are starting to go your way in this.

Old 12-27-2007, 02:23 PM
4th Gear

dude sorry to hear that man, atleast you made it out espacially since these ****** were weilding bats. what with kids these days, i remember a while back i was at wendy's and about 5 to 8 kids were kicking this one kid, while they were kicking each other int eh shins the kid they were after got out, ran up to the street, looked back probably thinking that could have been my black @$$ and took off, these idiots kept kciking each other for a good 5 minutes until the cops showed up. fvckin losers. well atleast your being adult, sue and takem to jail,

Old 12-27-2007, 03:37 PM
3rd Gear

ORIGINAL: SAudi

dude sorry to hear that man, atleast you made it out espacially since these ****** were weilding bats. what with kids these days, i remember a while back i was at wendy's and about 5 to 8 kids were kicking this one kid, while they were kicking each other int eh shins the kid they were after got out, ran up to the street, looked back probably thinking that could have been my black @$$ and took off, these idiots kept kciking each other for a good 5 minutes until the cops showed up. fvckin losers. well atleast your being adult, sue and takem to jail,

lol thats the funniest story i ever heard

Old 12-27-2007, 03:44 PM
2nd Gear

man i thought just having my windshield smashed was bad daaaaaaamn dude that sucks! people are just completely stupid sometimes and if you have a problem with someone you should confront them on your own not gang up on them and attack the freagin car!

and there actually is a police officer on this forum hahaha

Old 12-30-2007, 02:35 AM
1st Gear

that is some f'd up **** dude, damn. Take the new parts for your ride and get paid dude. you retaliating is not worth it, you will be the one end up doing time.

Quick Reply: not for the weak hearted.