Audi A4 The Audi A4 model offers nimble handling and performance that makes it one of the leading cars in its class. Read more about the Audi A4 in the Audi A4 review.
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

Quick Help

Search this Thread

Old 08-05-2007, 11:42 PM
1st Gear
Default Quick Help

Alright guys, with gas prices I couldnt resist getting a car to drive around the city. My cammed up hemi gets 7mpg .

But anyway to the story, I just decided to find a car for cheap, and fix it up and get good gas mileage. Anyway, I got a good very good deal on a 96 Audi A4. Silver with black leather interior, and some aftermarket goodies. Including a exhaust system, cold air intake, and a very nice crimestopper alarm system/remote start. Yes I paid $2,000 cash for the car and it only has 79k. But to the bad part.
It was involved in an accident, and has some body damage. It looks like a differnt grill was put it, which doesnt fit right. So I'm junking it. Also the audi symbolis not on the new grill. So I'm going to replace those 2. The car needs some paint, from chipping in some spots but overall not to bad. It is also missing a little plastic square deal on the front bumper I have no idea where to get. Anyway to my question.
There is 2 problems with the car I've yet have no idea what to do with if any of you could help me out. First, the headlights. One of them works, the other doesn't. Replaced the bulbs, and still doesn't work. Looks like it was rigged from the wreck. To the next question, am I really this dumb or is it broke. How do you get the air to blow out the vents on this thing? I got it to come out the window defroster vents, and the feet vents, but not the dash vents? Thanks guys sorry for the long post.