Audi A4 The Audi A4 model offers nimble handling and performance that makes it one of the leading cars in its class. Read more about the Audi A4 in the Audi A4 review.
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

Should i keep it? READ THIS!!!!

Search this Thread

Old 12-05-2006, 08:20 PM
Default Should i keep it? READ THIS!!!!

Alright im new to dis forum and everythng so lemme introduce myself and my situation. My name i s Shawn i live out in socal and am driving a b7 2.0T Quattro A4. Now i want to do mods on it but i dont know where to start and da sad **** is my car is a lease and its a auto wit tiptronic. I needs some advce as to whether i should keep da car and tune it up or wait until next december wen my lease is over and get something else i seriously need sum help on dis **** so anybody lemme know wuts up. Even though everyone tells me dat audis have alot of potential mines auto so hit me up as soon as possible

Old 12-05-2006, 08:21 PM
2nd Gear
Default RE: Should i keep it? READ THIS!!!!

oh geez! [:@]

Old 12-05-2006, 08:28 PM

That's a tough one... Congrats on your new ride, btw. AFAIK, a lease has to be returned to the dealer in stock condition. Now, I would probably keep it stock & return it to the dealer at the end of your lease, or you can mod it... but if you mod it, then you have to do more work to unmod your car when you return it... unless you plan on purchasing the B7 at the end of your lease. Your call. Personally, I'd keep it stock until you can purchase one. Then you can mod all you want!

Old 12-05-2006, 08:31 PM
2nd Gear

keep it stock or maybe just a chip drive the **** out of it and get a new one.

Old 12-05-2006, 08:42 PM
1st Gear

oh geez!
haha thats what I said. Oulaw, just a tip but work on your grammer a little bit. As for the car I would keep it to the lease, then give it back. Audis are quick but if you are looking for a tuner car that is a fast line car get a wrx or evo.

Old 12-05-2006, 08:55 PM
3rd Gear

Oh Geez!! yall just be haiting on dis man cuz he be rollin a phat ride thats way more pimpilisious than your busted *** ****. Didn't ya know all true playa's lease their rides. lol

OK never mind - if you lease it keep it stock otherwise you'll just end up loosing everything you put into it and if you resell anything you'll get like 40-50% of what you paid for it so unless your looking to waste money - buy the car at the end of the lease - or buy the exact same model later, don't bother!!

Old 12-05-2006, 09:01 PM
5th Gear

lol... yea

IMO if you dont intend to buy the car at the end of the lease theres no point to modding it cuz your just gunna have to up mod it
ORIGINAL: akielb

Oh Geez!! yall just be haiting on dis man cuz he be rollin a phat ride thats way more pimpilisious than your busted *** ****. Didn't ya know all true playa's lease their rides. lol

OK never mind - if you lease it keep it stock otherwise you'll just end up loosing everything you put into it and if you resell anything you'll get like 40-50% of what you paid for it so unless your looking to waste money - buy the car at the end of the lease - or buy the exact same model later, don't bother!!

Old 12-05-2006, 09:14 PM
4th Gear

yea... i think it would be pointless to mod it as well, just put some nice wheels on it and enjoy (keep your old ones too)