Go Back  AudiForums.com > Audi Models > Audi A5
2011 Audi A5 Cooling fan assembly! >

2011 Audi A5 Cooling fan assembly!

Audi A5 This sleek mid-sized A5 coupe offers performance with a roomy interior.

2011 Audi A5 Cooling fan assembly!

Old 05-30-2016, 03:34 PM
1st Gear
Default 2011 Audi A5 Cooling fan assembly!

Hello fellow Audi enthusiasts! First time poster here in need of guidance. I have a 2011 Audi A5 that I need to replace the radiator cooling fan assembly on. The driver's side fan (there are two fans in the assembly) is loose and is making a ticking noise much like a roulette wheel makes and I can hear it most when I shut the car off and the fans run for a few seconds). I've found the fan assembly online and would like to save some $ by doing the replacement myself. I would like to know if anyone on here has done this and can point me in the right direction. Any dissassembly instruction, etc.would be appreciated. I've checked YouTube but found little. Thank you in advance!

Old 05-14-2019, 08:11 PM

Hello, I was wondering if you ever resolved this issue. I am having the exact same trouble and no video tutorial. I can find a single faan for $160, or the entire assembly for 200.

Search this Thread
Quick Reply: 2011 Audi A5 Cooling fan assembly!

Advertising
Featured Sponsors

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service

© 2019 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands

We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites.