Audi A6 The mid-sized Audi A6 model offers more room to the driver and passengers over the A4 line.
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

~confused~

Search this Thread

Old 09-26-2005, 06:07 PM
1st Gear
Default ~confused~

OMG, i really dont see any rims that i like for my 2000 2.7T, then the one that i really want is too much work to be fitted on the car. I'll need a 20MM spacer inorder to clear the cailper then i need to change the lug bolt from a 28MM to 48MM... thats insane!! i guess i am just really in love with that rim cuz all these other rims i see, it just dont interest me at all. Anyone wanna show me some nice rims for my A6? Lets see, i tinted my car about a few months ago and its so nice!! i'll post it on here later cuz its a different look from day to night. Most recent thing i done to my car was changing the OEM tail light to the hella smoke tail light.. so sweet~ so the next thing that i really want is a set of rims.... then probably dropping my car and after all that.. the car needs to go into a MAJOR maintainance [>:] gonna spend some bling bling for the car to live on... i dunno~

Old 09-26-2005, 06:51 PM
1st Gear
Default RE: ~confused~

There are limited rims for this car. Its that way with most German cars because they have such high standards and some sort of control on their bolt pattern. There are some great high-end wheels that fit though, but selection is limited. I have these on my car (look for the virus style, under performance):

http://www.fastco.ca/FASTWHEELS%20FR...eel_index.html

There is a picture link somewhere on here of my car with the wheels.

Fastwheels also makes some other styles that fix on an A6, but not that many though. Rims are so subject to a driver's taste. I don't like chrome, cause I think they are too much bling and I prefer subtle, esp. a german car. To me, they are sophisticated performance machines, and to bling em up trashes the luxury sport look and makes em look like pimp mobiles. But, others perfer that look.

Again, with rims, you will likely need tires too.

Old 09-26-2005, 11:44 PM
1st Gear

yeah i agree w/ foot. keep it very simple and classy. when you over do it, it takes away from the european effect.

Old 09-27-2005, 01:21 AM
1st Gear

i went to the link u gave me man... thanx... the wheels on there is not bad at all.. the site is like in different language... plus theres no price listed on there either... but yea, i know wat u saying about chrome rims man.. i wasnt planning on getting chrome rims at all cuz like u said its just too bling.. i was actually thinking about getting hyper dark rims... that would look mad hott!!

Old 09-27-2005, 11:16 AM
1st Gear

Try the following link

http://www.fastco.ca

You will have to go through a dealer to order. As I recall, their list price is high. I got mine for about 40% off list price, if the list price is still the same. Quality is awesome on them. Tires plus rims from my "Wheel Man" was $500CND apiece, mounted, balanced, taxes. Thats a fair price in my opinion for performance wheels.

There is a thread on here about my decision. I went with 17" rims. Performance is the same as larger. Price a bit better. Ride is better and less worry about damaging the rims on rough roads. But, if you like the look of larger, they do make them in 18's.

Old 09-27-2005, 11:00 PM
1st Gear

i want the new a8 rims on my 2000 a6, will they fit?